Hey There Cutie

Royalty Au
King atsumu miya x new maid reader smut

A love crispy sunrise dawned over the kingdom of inarizaki as reds, pinks and purples painted the sky as one morning a very sleepy king atsumu miya woke up to a blue bird chirping outside his window on the a branch on a tree in the side garden for the king this was unusual since he normally doesn't wake up until his butler or maids comes and tells to wake up but sat up on the conformable bedsheets and dova atsumu listen to the chirping when he heard a knock on his master bedroom double door atsumu sighed and "coming in" he was annoyed at who broke his peaceful contration to the morning song when he relized it was y/n atsumu saw every move she had to putting down his morning tea to getting his fresh day clothes out she walking back to the door turned around back to King atsumu and bowed leaving the room closing the double doors hearing her footsteps faded into distance of behind to the door.

Atsumu getting up from warmth and comfort of his bed got changed into his fresh day clothes that the maid y/n still new to work for him he put them on well he might of called for his butler kita to help him get dressed and after the butler kita left King atsumu sat down on the chair next to table with his morning tea and took a breath of peace and silence.

Atsumu pov
I was peaceful asleep when I heard swee singing coming from the window and I thought it was maid y/n again I mean I don't mind any of my maids or butlers singing at all but y/n wasn't really that good so, I woke up going to yell at her to shut up when I relized it was just a blue bird chirping a little song on my window sighing in relief that it was her.

So, while I listened to the blue bird my master bedroom double door I said come in to who it was at the door as I went back to listening to the bird to look up to see maid y/n come in with a tray in her hands with a cup of my usual morning tea I saw put it down on the table and going over to my drawers and patched up fresh day clothes for me to wear she bowed closing the door and left me in silence I sighed get up from the warmth of my bed and called for my butler to help me dress I waited for a while when my door opened to see my butler kita.

I saw close the my bedroom door and walked over to me he helped me and he finished helping with dressing me he bowed and left me in my room I walked over to my royal arm chair next to the table with my tea and sighed in peace. The day went on King atsumu saying hello to all his servents except for you well he didn't see you after the quick incounter in his bedroom this on pick out his clothes and bring his tea.

King atsumu getting a bit sad not seeing you when his twin brother osamu miya the Prince of the kingdom of Inarizaki not yet married walked over to him and said "Tsumu look your the king and my brother just don't mess anything up" atsumu about to say something back to he but when he saw you coming out of the kitchen and setting down his breakfast atsumu feeling very happy and walked over to you he putting his arms around and whispered "hey there cutie I missed you" into your ear a red/pinkish hue on your cheeks he letting go of your shocked surprised figure and went to take his sit to have his breakfast.

Later on that day he suddenly called you to his office for a chat or something you feeling worried walked briskly to his office well not to keep him waiting you gently knocked on the door atsumu told you to come in you came into the office you closed door behind you. King atsumu walked over to you and pulled you into embrace.

Y/n pov
It was after breakfast when he called for me to his office which I thought "oh no did I do something or did I say something" I briskly walked to his office not keep him waiting I stopped at the office door I knocked on the door I heard atsumu tell me to come in I came in and closed the door when I saw King atsumu walked over to me pulling me into a hug embrace but what shocked me the most was when he let go of me and tilted my chin up to him and he kissed me he just kissed me I mean it wasn't rough or anything it was sweet and passionate kiss I melting into the kiss when he whispered to me "y/n I love you" into my ear my heart beat going a mile a minute I mean well I do love him to and when I told him that his face turned into a smile.

So, after the office chat with King atsumu evening came atsumu told you to meet him at his bedroom well you help pick out his clothes for him. So, after he finished his dinner and after his twin went off to his bedroom atsumu went off to his bedroom when he called for you. You went to his bedroom you knocked on his door when he told you come in opening the door and closing the door you walked over to him to help him but he pushed you on to the bed he hovering over you slowly undoing your maids outfit and taking off your underwear he took off his clothes he continuing to kiss down your body from your neck to your collarbone to your breasts giving each one attention suck and lick each bub to kissing the bridge in between your breasts.

He continued to kiss down your legs and thighs he spreading your legs out wide and stuck a finger into your p$$$$ going in and out you letting out a few moans as atsumu added a another finger and another finger until you hit your organism he licking his fingers clean brought his face to your p$$$$ slowly blowing on it you squirmed atsumu chuckles underneath you bring his face closer to you and licked and sucked your clit and fold you pulling on his yellowish gold hair closer to you atsumu getting the sign nuzzled his tongue more into your p$$$$ you released your second organism atsumu got in position in front of your entrance and roughly entered you.

You screaming and moaning scratching and marking his back as he roughly thrusts into you he bringing your face closer to you and whispered "do you like that baby girl hmm? " he thrusting into even faster "do you like how daddy make you feel hmm?" you couldn't say a word and just nodded and moan.

Atsumu pulled out you released your third organism and flipped you around on to all fours atsumu spanking your ass and asked you "y/n who's your daddy hmm?" he slowly brushing a finger up and down your p$$$$ you moaned as he asked you again you screamed "y-you are my daddy you atsumu miya are my daddy" he whispered "good girl" and re-entered you hitting your g-spot you screamed "ah yes! Daddy! Hit there again daddy!" atsumu granted your wish hitting your g-spot with more thrust you scream and moaned louder "d-daddy I-I'm g-gonna c-cummm" he replied with "me to" as he hit your g-spot one more his thrusts getting sloppeir with a loud grunt and moan both you and he released his seeds into you and you released your juices on to the bedsheets and on to atsumu he pulled out collapsing beside you bring you into a hug embrace kissing your fourhead and both falling asleep together.

A couple of weeks later you woke up to have morning sickness and the king atsumu order someone to get the doctor to help you. The doctor was called atsumu stayed by your side in his bedroom he heard a knock on th master bedroom door atsumu "come in" he doctor came in and check you and told one of the others maids to notified the King. The maid browned to the doctor a ran off to notified the King atsumu the maid found the king and informed him that you were pregnant expecting twins.

The king atsumu was very excited about he news so after the doctor left he went back to his bedroom to see how you were doing sitting down on the bedsheets next to your figure leaning down and kissed your fourhead. So, after 9 months of pregnancy mode you gave birth to healthy happy twins one boy and one girl the one boy had atsumu his original black hair with his Hazel eyes while the girl had your h/c (for me it's dark brown) and your e/c (for me its dark/light blue eyes).

The boy's name was Senri miya and the girl's named was Sirena miya and after the twins turned 1 and a week later the at a dinner King atsumu asked for silence when he turned to and asked your to marry him you said yes. Both you and King atsumu had a massive wedding ceremony and you became his queen and of his people of the kingdom of Inarizaki.

The end

I had this picture in my gallery on my phone I found on twitter or Pinterest so I saved it and I have been waiting to use it. I hope you guys enjoy it see guys in another story peace out ✌️
Word count: 1689