When They Come Into See You Masturbating Part 2

MYSB Black Jackals

Atsumu Miya

Atsumu had just finished practice with his team the black Jackals when he came come after a lond day when he went to see if you were in the kitchen or the living room when he heard noise coming from the bedroom he went upstairs and turned a couner and opened your guys bedroom to see you striped naked of your clothes in his black Jackals number 13 Jersey lying on the bed fingering yourself atsumu's friend getting hard see you like this so, he decided not to fuck you now but later so, before he left he said "have fun baby but don't get to tired to quickly we be doing activities later tonight" while smirking and closed the door walking downstairs.

Shoyou Hinata

He came back from practice with his team when he got inside the apartment he could hear noises coming from upstairs so, he opened the bedroom door he found you in your underwear fingering yourself he started blushing and said "sorry I'll see you later" leaving you also blushing.

Koutarou Bokuto

He was on a call with someone (you can decide who it was). When he finished the call he heard nosies coming from the shared bedroom curiosity took over him he walked upstairs to the bedroom opening the door to see you lying down on the bed in his old furokdani Jersey touching yourself and saying nothing just closed the door walking down stairs.

Kiyoomi Sakusa

He was downstairs cleaning the kitchen when he heard noise coming from your shared bedroom opened the door to see you touching yourself and just said "see you later" and closing the door went down to clean apartment again.

Schweiden Alders

Tobio kageyama

Tobio came back from practice with his team came earlier that day (you can decide on why). When he came home and went inside the apartment when he heard noises coming from the bedroom going upstairs and walking to bedroom and opening the door Tobio saw you touching yourself on his setter top him smirking to himself just said "having fun there and also you look good in my top baby" leaving you and going back downstairs.

Wakatoshi Ushijma

Ushiwaka was out with his old school friends from shiratorizawa just to catch up when he came home finding you nowhere to be see going upstairs and stepped into the shared bedroom to find you touching yourself he saying "could have locked the door" leaving you and going down stairs

Korai hoshiumi

Korai was chilling out downstairs after practice when he heard noises coming from the shared bedroom curiosity took over going upstairs and walled to the bedroom opening it to find you lying on the bed with his high school Jersey touching yourself he couldn't find anything to say so he just closed the door and left to go downstairs