Onigiri Theif

Osamu miya x reader fluff, smut

You have always love Onigiri's for some reason it's probably because your father uses to make them all the time accutal you use to help him. So every day when you where in inarizaki you always stell osman miya's Onigiri even though you had your onw lunch with you that didn't stop you from Stelling his Onigiri's so when osamu miya got himself a girlfriend that did stop you because you had a crush on osamu miya for a while but I guess that was over.

So you stop Stelling osamu's Onigiri's and you guess everything went back to normal but what didn't go back to normal was you and osamu well mostly you. You were very upset about not telling him in time and you guess it was to late to confess anyways so you dropped everything and turned a new leaf and on the other hand osamu was trying his best to talk to you but you just ingored him for a while even after he told you that he wasn't really in a relationship with that girl but you didn't believe but this was when you guys were in 2nd year.

So as your final year I mean 3rd year you were still ignored him as osamu was still trying to talk to you to befriend you but no you didn't want to listen him. So one day osamu asked his twin brother atsumu for help which normally doesn't happen so osamu asked atsumu to help him get with you but the one thing was is that atsumu had too talk to you and tell you the deal if you would accepted it.

So after a while for atsumu to find you he ended up finding you on the roof tops of Inarizaki high school atsumu came up to you and told you of the deal he was shocked when you did accepted the deal and your probably wondering what the deal was don't worry I'll tell. So the deal that osamu miya told atsumu miya to tell you was "if he win the finals would you go out with osmau miya or just to try it" so yeah that's the deal.

So, we fast-forward to the finals between inarizaki high school vs shiratorizawa Academy and the match was in shiratorizawa Academy favour been that the shiratorizawa Academy was at 20 points and inarizaki high school was 16 points.

It's was bad but their was something different in osamu's eyes it was like a growing hunger inside him but in a shocking turn of a events inarizaki high won you were happy to see your team won as you were about to leave you remembered th deal with osmau that atsumu told you about you stayed and waited so as everyone cleared out of the stadium you were the lasted one and as you saw that osamu wasn't there and as you were going downstairs to get out of the stadium you saw him with another girl kissing again that's where we are now.

5 years later
You are the band musician manager that eita semi is in you were going to surprise them with a treat so as you went to an Onigiri shop called the Onigiri miya as you opened the door and walked through you saw a familiar face it was osamu miya it was a bit awkward to face after all this time.

Osamu pov
As I was finishing up a pre-ordered delivery I heard the door of my shop open so I went to greet who it was. I was shocked when I saw y/n I haven't seen her in 5 years so, I tried to talk to her but the awkward silent between us gave me the hint that she still hated me after all these years so, I put that aside and asked what she was here for she said that she pre-order some Onigiri's I went back to the kitchen to get that delivery but before I gave it her I put my personal phone number on it and gave it to her and said goodbye to her.

Y/n pov
As I went out of the shop you put the Onigiri delivery in front seat of your car and drove off to the music studio where the band practicing. You got to the studio when you heard the band musicians taking a break you got in and tolded them you got them a surprise treat of Onigiri's you left your phone to take off your coat in the coat room and while you were doing that eita semi apparently knows your password and added the phone number to your contact's he relized that the phone number has been texting you since eita added it.