School Festival

Atsukita
School student atsumu x maid kita smut
(🔞⚠️ warning mature content ahead ⚠️🔞)

So atsumu has always had a crush on Shinsuke kita the captain of Inarizaki high school volleyball team So, kita found about this from Michinari that apparently heard from Hitoshi Ginjima his boyfriend this was the day before the annual school festival in inarizaki high school so Michinari told kita to confront atsumu tomorrow.

The day of school Festival

Miya twins met up with rintaro suna and walked to school together as osamu and suna were holding hands walking and talking leaving a very sad atsumu alone as the day went on hitoshi ran into the class that miya twins and Rintaro suna was in and that to come with him he wantdd to show us something. So, they went with Hitoshi to the 3rd year classes and into a 3rd year class to see that Shinsuke kita was dressed up as a maid and Aran Ojiro, Ren Omimi and Michinari Akagi were as waiters, butlers for the day.

As osamu and suna went off to rheei know thing Hitoshi went over to his boyfriend Michinari and Ren and aran were serving tea and sweet to the visitors which only left atsumu miya with Shinsuke kita on there own. Shinsuke told atsumu that he would be with him in a minute he went over to Ren aran and the other 3rd years in the class he then walked over to atsumu taken him by the hand and walked out of the classroom to a empty class room away from the visitors as kita pulled atsumu into the classroom he close the door walked over to atsumu pulling him by the collar of his school shirt and kissing him putting his arms around his neck bringing him closer.

Atsumu aventually gave into him hushing up kita's maid dress pulling him closer to him kita jumped you on to atsumu grapping on to his legs to support him as they continued to kiss. Atsumu trailed his hands up kita's things taking off kita's boxes by hushing up his maid dress turning him around to the window as atsumu stripe his trousers and boxes down he turned kita around and tolded him to get on all fours.

Kita got on all fours bringing his mouth to atsumu's member kitten licking it first then started bobbing his head back and farward kita stopped bobbing atsumu's member and mentioned that he knew about atsumu's feels toward him (kita) and that he (kita) had feels for him (atsumu) as well.

Atsumu turned kita around again pressing kita against the wall in between the window and pushed his member into kita thrusting faster and harder into kita prostate as kita moaned everytime atsumu hit his prostate again and again kita released his seeds on to the floor while atsumu released his seeds into kita prostate as atsumu pulled out of kita holding him in his arms to make sure to get kita's balance back.

As soon as kita's balance was back atsumu holding kita into a hug lending out a hand to kita and kita taking his hand to walking out to as a now New couple

The end
This was a hard one to make I'm not that good at boy x boy stories but I did my best with this one enjoy see guys in another story peace out ✌️
Word count: 574