A Personal Performance

Atsukita
Blackjackals setter Atsumu miya x Blackjackal cheerleader kita smut, fluff

(warning mature content ahead if you are too uncomfortable about reading this kinda of stuff just pass or skip it)

"it a dare"
"its just a dare"
"you can do this kita"

As farmer Shinsuke kita got dressed into his Blackjackals cheerleader outfit(outfit above with atsumu) ⬆️ for atsumu miya well kita didn't have to do in fairness to him but also he couldn't get out of it as it was a triple dog dare and when someone pulls that on you you kinda have ta do it so in this case for kita it was rintaro suna that triple dog dared him to do it in the first place. So, as kita finished getting dressed walked out of the dressing room he was in turned and looked right when he saw rintaro waiting for him at the door.

Kita in his Blackjackals cheerleader outfit walked over to rintaro giving him a mean glare and walked into the room that atsumu was in and since atsumu had a blindfold on so, Rintaro suna followed kita in while kita got position to his little dance for atsumu cause obviously that's all suna said he had do as suna went over to atsumu taking off his blindfold suna walking out of the room leaving both kita and atsumu alone in the room together as kita did his little dance for atsumu and finished kita walked over to atsumu and getting on top of him.

Atsumu grab ahold of kita's waist and slowly pulling down his boxers atsumu two pulling off his shorts and boxers leaving his member free atsumu hands still on kita's waist positioned him at his entrance and pushed in hit kita's prostate again and again.

Kita rocking up and down as atsumu continued to hit his prostate as grunts and moans could be heard from the room atsumu released into kita pulling out and help kita stable up right again while fixing their clothes back to together kita walking out of the before atsumu could say anything kita walked limped to the dressing room to get changed back into his regular clothes and go home.

Atsumu pov
Once my blindfold was lefted I saw kita in a Blackjackals cheerleaders outfit he did a liitle dance for walked over to me and straddle me fast-forward a couple minutes later I fucking kita and when I finished and pulled out he walked out of the room without me saying anything to him he just left me. I felt guilty cause technically he didn't know about the second part of the dare so after I walked out of the room I went back to the group to kita a left.

As atsumu walked to the group wane he saw his osamu go over to and say that kita want to see you for a while he felt even more guilty but gave his a very sad sigh and said alright and left to get his bag and leave.

A year has passed and kita still hasn't talk to atsumu to talk about what happened that day but atsumu himself got on what he was doing continued practice with his friends from the black Jackals team as Shinsuke kita continued to harvest rice like he normally would do. When he took a break thought to himself he should text atsumu to how he was and he did but no reply from atsumu kita feeling hurt but bit guilty to for leaving him on that day in the that room. So, kita looked up atsumu's stats and realised that he was in a relationship at the moment with girl and looked serious.

Another as passed when osamu drove over to kita's house to how he was since well business partners and all but this time osamu parked outside the house and walking to the front door knocked just to be surprised by a none happy kita he let in and that's when kita was in informed that atsumu was in a relationship anymore and that the girl he was with only lasted a year they broke it off in January this still kita mood didn't change osamu sighed and said that also atsumu has been trying to get ahold of you since then just to talk and with that osamu gave kita hug and left a very kita.

A couple of days later osamu came back again but this time atsumu osamu dropped his off and left atsumu took a deep breath and walked to the house and knock on the door no response until he heard running coming behind he.

Atsumu turning around saw kita and smiled kita putting his stuff down ran to his hugging him kita apologied for ghosting atsumu for a year he looked up and saw that atsumu didn't change at all sighing kita let go of him asking him "atsumu why are you here don't you have practice today or something" kita using an upset tone atsumu still was quite.

Kita turned around and left him there at the front door of his house returning back to his rice field when suddenly atsumu called out to kita he stopped in his tracks atsumu walked over to him and hugged from behind
apologied to kita for hurting him kita smiled but it soon faded when atsumu said that on that day unknown to kita at the time but had growing feelings for kita but if he didn't feel the same way and that fine he just him to know.

Kita looked shocked he didn't know that atsumu had feelings for him he felt sorry for him. Kita told him that he finished up now and then I'm yours for the rest of day atsumu still upset of kita finished you in his rice field walking back to atsumu and took him inside his house kita went to bathroom and had quick shower and went out got some clean clothes and back to see atsumu looking at photo's of him he was younger atsumu felt his love for kita again but even stronger then before realising that he was gay all along.

So after a couple of days atsumu miya and shinsuke kita became a couple I'm mean did take a while for them to be completely comfortable with each other and yes kita accepted the Confession from atsumu

The end
My second atsukita au story it was a bit sad I hope you guys enjoyed it see guys in another story peace out ✌️
Word count: 1101