Who Proposed To You First And Where

For these stories let's say that the reader was in tears for each one of them. Even I didn't mention it the stories.

Shinsuke kita

He proposed to you first at the beach when the sun was hitting the sea it gave a romantic atmosphere to the scene and as soon you said yes you tolded your parents they so happy for.

Osamu Miya

He tuck you to a romantic restaurant but not to romantic anyway while you both were waiting for your desserts he got up walk to towards you got down on one knee and proposed to you everyone in the restaurant went silent waiting for answer which was yes. You both kissed he slipped the ring on your ring finger everyone cheered for you.

Satori Tendou

He proposed to you when you both in Bora Bora a little island in th French Polynesia. You walking down the see side path when you turned around to see your bf got down on one knee with a small box he opened the box and asked you to marry him which you said yes.

Akaashi Keji

He proposed to you at a beach resort restaurant hi you two went for your 3 year anniversary and of course you said yes when popped the question to you.

Kenma kozume

He proposed to you at a posh restaurant cause CEO of his own company you get just of it did say yes when asked you to marry him.

Tetsurou Kuroo

He proposed to you when you both at a family at a restaurant you said yes to the proposal and your family and his congratulated both of you.

Eita Semi

He proposed to you by invite you on stage in between his concert and got down on his one knee and popped the question you to marry him which you said yes.

MSBY BLACK JACKALS

Atsumu Miya

He proposed to you on the beach when the sunset silhouette of the sea it was romantic we just looking at the sunset when he got down on one knee popped the question you said yes after that he drove guys home introduced him to your mum and little sis natsu they loved him they thought that he was a good choice to marry he quickly made part of the family.

Shoyou Hinata

He proposed to you at a friend's reunion with the MSBY Black Jackals and old school friends of his. He got up got a spoon hitting the glass lightly to get everyones attention he went to got you in front over them got on one knee and asked you to marry him and you yes. (I mean you wouldn't want to Shoyou Hinata he just brings shines out in everyone and in the dark's place he can maybe anyone happy.)

Koutaro bokuto

He proposed to you after MYSB Black Jackals won the match against the opposite team (name of team is up to you guys). You were very happy when heard one of Eita semi love songs you knew it but wouldn't of thought that the team Black Jackals knew the song and singing it to so as you got your way down to the court to meet the team the song finished and there was bokuto on one knee ready to propose I face on the court when asked me to marry him and you said yes.

Schweiden Alders

Tobio kageyama

He proposed to you after a couple of dates and 2 years later Tobio kageyama finally got the nerve to propose to you at family dinner when he said this it I mean it could of be a little more romantic but that didn't happen. So he tuck your hand in is and said that me and him were getting married and when he pulled the ring in a box out of his jacket to prove it and he got down on one knee asked you to marry him you said yes everyone very happy and congratulated you both your engagement.

Wakatoshi Ushijma

He proposed to you after 2 years of dating and where he proposed to was at a restaurant you said yes after that you called dyour family and told them about your guys engagement they were so happy for both you.

Korai hoshiumi

He proposed to you after your 2 year anniversary so he asked you to walk with him on the beach you got confused but that's when he got down on one knee and propose to you and you said yes you told both of your families about your guys engagement they were tears I'm just leave it at that.

EJP Raijn

Rintaro suna

He proposed to you at the beach with friends from inarizaki high and team his is in now to get a plane to fly into the write "turn around" as you saw the writing in the sky you turned around and saw your Bf of 2 years on one knee with a ring in a box looking up at you smiling. He asked you the question "y/n I love with all my life will you do me the honor and marry me" and said yes he the ring on your ring finger and both share a sweet but passionate kiss yours and his friends cheering both of you and congratulating both of you.

Argentina National team

Toru oikawa

He proposed to you at his nephew takaru well he all grown up of yeah. Toru got the mic called you down to the court and to your surprise got down on one knee and pop the question you said yes. Everyone was happy and cheers were heard from all of the stadium even your older brother Haijme iwaizumi which was happy for you but mostly for himself a) didn't have to deal with oikawa complaining that he is single all the time).