Koushi Sugawara Catch Up

Where you guys first met

So, you are y/n kuroo you are a single mom in this you also are the twin sister of tetsurou kuroo and you also have 3 year old daughter called yuki.

Y/n pov
Monday! It's Monday it's time to get up and get ready to take your 3year old daughter yuki to her first time at Elementary School in Miyagi. You gingerly woke up and got changed and went to your daughters room to see if she was up went picking out some new clothes for the day and putting them on the chair in her bedroom. You walking over and sat down gently on the side of the bed and whispered "yuki wake up its 8 you have your first day today at elementary school.

Yuki pov
I was still asleep in a dream in a nice dream of rainbows, unicorn, as I smiled and hugged my very soft fluffy Teddy black cat that my uncle tetsurou got me for my 3rd birthday three months ago. When my mum came into my room and started to argange my clothes for today I felt the side of my bed bent when I heard her whisper to me to wake up its 8 and that it is my first day at elementary school. I woke up and I got changed when i went to staircase where my mum was and taking her hand we both walked down to stairs since I'm still getting use to walking anyway we got to the kitchen to heave breakfast.

Fast-forward to going to elementary school time.

Suga pov
I was saying hi to all my little ducks as they ran into class after hugging their mum waving goodbye when I saw a new mum come in with her daughter and they I realized that the girl was the new kid in my class as I saw her mum help her with her coat and hugged her daughter and they left her. The girl waved back at her mum and ran into the class as I followed her. When I was doing the roll call I realized that the girl surname was kuroo which I thought that tetsurou was probably the father right?

Fast-forward to later that day
It was 5 and time to go home so, as suga waved goodbye to all the children's as their mums help them put on their coat when saw the girl which I found to be called yuki ran out to her mum running into a hug I walked over to talk her and that's when she introduced herself "hi I'm y/n kuroo I'm the twin sister of Tetsurou Kuroo" and suga did the same "I'm Koushi Sugawara it's a pleasure to meet" before y/n left suga gave you a piece of paper with a number on it. Love started to blossom between you and suga which made your daughter yuki happy to her mum happy and your twin brother tetsurou happy.

Meeting Again/Confessing To You

It was the weekend and so, you taking your daughter yuki to a local park in Miyagi for a while when you heard a voice coming from behind you. You looking behind you saw it was suga he was holding a small gift in his hand you asked if he wanted to sit down on the bench suga gladly accept the offer and sat down on the bench next to you. When he turned to you and confessed his feelings to you and gave you the said small gifted you accepting both gift and confession from suga moving closer to him and giving him a kiss on check. As yuki your daughter ran over to you and notice that suga was there with you on the bench talking she ran over to you anyway and attacking your legs in a hug and looking up at suga she asked you "mum why is this nice man with you"? You smiling down at her just said "well you see yuki this nice man here is my boyfriend". She looking shocked at the news she then whispered to "mum is he going to be my new father then". You blushing at the thought of that and smiled replying to her "maybe he will be your new dad" you looking over at suga seeing if he wanted to say anything or not suga moved closer to you and your daughter and kissed your head and he smiled "I don't have problem with that". Both you and suga laughed slightly on how cute your daughter was acting.