Vixen Girl

Rintaro suna x reader smut

Somehow you have always been called the "vixen Girl" it's probably because you vixen kitsune (female fox human). As you remember it was a normal day you where sitting at your sit in the same class and year which was year 2 class 1 the same as Rintaro suna your crush was in.

As you went to get up from your sit someone bumped into and your hood fell down and your fox ears and tail were on show for the whole class to see. You ran out of the class while everyone was laughing and making fun of it and coming up with jokes as your best friend ran off after you calling for you "y/n where are you" Miuna said. Your best friend found you crying on the roof top of the inarizaki high school. Miuna said for you to come back to class you reluctantly did and went back to class.

As you and your best friend Miuna walked back to class everyone was still laughing you told her to tell the teacher that you weren't feeling well and went home your best friend nodded went back to class got your bag told the teacher that you were going home cause you didn't feel well so as Miuna couldn't come back out of class it was suna instead apparently he was going somewhere in that way anyway so he got your bag walked out of the class and gave you the bag and walked you out of the school which you didn't really need help but I guess it was nice of him to that for you.

So as he walked you out of the school he gave you his number to you if you know want to talk to him privately you the tuck his number smiled at suna and left. A couple of days later you and suna became close friends a d by that happening you to developed feelings for each other So, you both confessed to each other and both accepted each others feelings you have dated him for 2 years.

(warning mature content ahead)

Five years later
You and suna both still together Rintaro suna going on to be a Professional volleyball player and you going on to be a actresses. So, guys haven't really had anytime to have alone time for to be together so, over a weekend when you were working you and your bff's went shopping to get dark red lacey lingerieies with and matching dark red lacey nickers and socking's. You arrived home went up to the shared bedroom got changed into your new piece of clothing and got into position on the bed and just waited for him.

One hour later you heard the front door open your insides getting excited for him see you in this get up. While you waited for him to come upstairs you heard another voice coming from downstairs other then suna you been jealous started to get off the bed and change out of the get up that you got specially for him when he came upstairs and walked to the shared bedroom opening the door to seeing you changing out of your get up and walked towards you kissing down your neck and back asking you what's wrong "hey baby fox what's wrong you look upset" he hugged you from behind your insides getting wetter and you still saying nothing just stayed quite.

Suna getting annoyed from the unanswered question just you up throwing you on to the bed hovering of you on the bed and kissed down your body from your marking you. He whispered to you "Baby fox are you really jealous? You know I love you right and no one else" your jealousy leaving your eyes calm he see this continued to make love to your body. He continued to kissing your neck to your collarbone to your breasts sucking licking pitching your bud you moaning loudly as he kissed the bridge between your breasts and below your breath to kissing your stomach his soft loving lips got closer and closer to your thighs and legs leaving marks everywhere. Suna opened up your legs marking your thighs to your legs moving closer and closer to your p$$$$.

While licking his lips he got down on floor his face leveled with your p$$$$ pulling you closer his face and soft blows as you squirm underneath him he chuckled as he moved his left hand to hold you down still and with the right hand got to work and started to finger your clit brushing his fingers up and down against your fold you letting out a loud moan he added another and another fuck you with threes fingers at the same time until your first organism he tuck his fingers out of you and licked them clean while looking at you.