When They Come Into See You Masturbating Part 1

Shinsuke kita

You were in his house for the weekend and got bored as your Bf was in his rice field you decided to seek upstairs striped of your clothes and pants picked one of his shirts putting it on lying on his bed and started to fingering yourself so, while you were doing that your Bf came back into the house finding you weren't there and went upstairs to his bedroom he opened the door walked in on you touching yourself and just standed there and said "are you having fun there" smirking as he watched you enjoy yourself and then he lefted.

Osamu Miya

It was a normally work day as usual in the Onigiri miya restaurant here as your Bf was attending customers making food etc so, you got bored and decided to go upstairs and went to your Bf's wardrobe took out one of his shirts taking your top off putting on the his shirt lying and started to finger yourself until you heard the bed shift beside when you heard a voice say "you really think and want me that much hmm" then the voice stop got up and left the room.

Satori Tendou

He was out with his mates when he came back home went upstairs to his room opened the door and saw you touching yourself and just said "kitten you should have waited for me to come home ya know" then he left Ed the room

Akaashi keji

He was with tenma at his office working
on the next shonen manga when he came home early that day took off his coat and put his case down walked upstairs and opened your guys shared bedroom to see you in a bra lying on the bed touching yourself so, he just said "I'll see you later downstairs" then lefted the room.

Tetsurou Kuroo

He came home after a match interview with one of the team members came home when he opened the your guys shared bedroom when he saw you fingering yourself he did think about waking up but just said "I see you later" while closing the door

Kenma kozume

He working at his own company bouncing ball corp just see how the business was going on. He came back around 3 when he came backand noticed that you weren't there until he went up to the bedroom when he opened the door to see you touching yourself and just smirked and said "I'll talk to you later" and lefted the room

Eita Semi

So, eita and his band members were practicing for a upcoming show next week you had slepted over at his house so, you were waiting for him to come home when you got off the bed took one of his shirts putting it on lying back on the bed and started to finger yourself thinking about eita touching your body as quickened your pace your Bf came home when he heard fainted noise coming your guys bedroom.

Eita opened the bedroom door to see you fingering yourself he just smirked at you and just said "should I just let you be or do you want me to help you hmm" when you woke you still with your fingers inside you. You token your fingers out of yourself got up when eita walked towards you pushing you back on to the bed kissing and kissing you while he trailed a finger down your body and started to thrust two fingers into you going in and out of your p$$$ you moaning his name. (and that's where I'll leave this here you guys imagine what happens next in this one)