Routine

Shinsuke kita x reader smut

(⚠️🔞warning mature content ahead⚠️🔞)

As you Already know that your amazing Bf Shinsuke kita had a very Kinky side with very sexy body well he is very like very fit (photo above).

So as he working in the rice field he got up tuck off his shirt tuck a break and saw that you weren't there so he went back to the house when he saw all the cleaning routines he normally do were do by you and loved you for that he really did. He went around the house calling you the Nicknames like baby girl, kitten you and kita have your house by way. So, there he was calling you the bedroom names he got to your guys room and his surprise you already stripped of your clothes and wearing his shirts Masturbating about him

He came over to watch you continue finger yourself so he decided to help you with your problem he took your hands and replaced it with his and went in and out of faster and faster you started to moan louder and louder when felt something inbetween your legs you open your eyes to see you Bf Shinsuke kita face in between your legs you started to moan even louder with his lounge licking and sucking clit and fold you pulled on to kita's hair pulling him towards your p$$$$ kita got the sign and pulled you even more closer to his face and continued to eat you out.

He got up from licking all the juices you let out from organism from his face he went over to your guys wardrobe when he came back to you with red rope and a blindfold and some other stuff he had in the box he got a few days ago. As kita tied you up with the red Rope to your guys bed and then blind fold but only to tease you as he then tuck out the vibrator pushed into you and you through your third organism kita took the vibrator out tuck off your blindfold and by that point he was already stripped of his clothes and boxes he gave you a smirk and said "baby girl have been very very naughty to you daddy" he whispered into your ear as he started to kiss and mark neck down to inner things.

He spreaded your legs to either side of his shoulder took his member and pushed it into your entrance waited for a bit for you to gave him ok to go sign you nodded and kita started to move in and out going faster and faster you were moaning and screaming loudly they were scratches all of his back he slowed down and took out the his member from you and untied you from the red ropes you were tied to and flipped you over and re-entered you from behind which you loved by the way as the faster and harder he fucked you the the louder your moans and screams it was music to his ears's and extra music of the bed creaking of course you from your four and five organism his thrust's got slopper you both release at the same time you felt all of his juice's inside you. Kita got dressed and left you to rested he got out of your guys room went down stairs got you a glass of water.

And a couple of days later you woke up like really early you felt sick and your Bf kita went to see you if you ok he told you to go back to sleep later that day kita wen tinto town went to a store to get you a pregnancy test box he got home you went to the bathroom used the pregnancy test and found out that you pregnant with twins you got of the bathroom crying kita asked what was wrong you showed him the pregnancy test he shocked and happy that he was go to be a father of twins.

You guys had to twins one boy and one girl you guys called the girl hinata kita and for short (hina) and the boy you guys called haruka kita and for short (haru). Hina and haru love each other they always play together. Hina tuck your h/c (for me it's brown).and your Bf's kita eyes and haru tuck your Bf's kita hair colour and your e/c (for me it's blue).

End of story

Word count :767
Enjoy
see guys in another story peace out ✌️