Where You guys First met Part2

MYSB Black Jackals

Atsumu Miya

I this story kinda like the eta semi story massive big fan of him. Back to story so you are related to Shoyou Hinata your his older sister y/n hinata.

Y/n pov
I was playing with are little sister natsu hinata in the garden when me and her heard are brother Shoyou voice in house. He was talking to a mum me and natsu ran to attack in a hug. I saw he had a smile on his face so I ask him what's up. Shoyou said that he was inviting me to one of his practice games on this Tuesday coming in blackjackals stadium.

Shoyou pov
It was the weekend and I decided to come home to say hi everyone to my mum and put my two sisters. As I put my sports bag down went to talk to mum I saw her and went over to her and hugged her. I heard running footsteps towards and found myself on the ground in a hug attack by no other then my sisters y/n and natsu. I told my older sister y/n that I was inviting her to a practice game because there was this guy want introduce to you.

Atsumu Miya pov
Tuesday morning I hated mornings in general doesn't really matter what day it is but I was excited about today for reason. My twin brother came over to help me with cooking cause I'm terrible at it anyway so time fastward. I go to the blackjackals stadium I saw bokuto and Sakusa and are libero and my other teams but I didn't see Shoyou yet. So I was practicing my sets with bokuto and Sakusa and then Shoyou came in with a girl I didn't know I thought maybe his girlfriend I saw Shoyou go over to are coach to say to get permission for the girl Shoyou motioned the girl forward to the coach I guess the coach said yes to letting her stay.

I went over to Shoyou he saw me motioned the girl with him and that when he said that this is his older sister that is a massive big fan of me so we introduce ourselves I saw Shoyou step out of the way to let his sister introduce herself she said "hi. I'm y/n hinata it's a pleasure to meet you" blushing and shaking then I did the same "I'm atsumu miya, I'm the blackjackals setter it's a pleasure to meet you to" I gave y/n a wink and took y/n hand and kissed it and went back to talking to Shoyou.

Fast forward to the end of the day the practice game for the blackjackals went on well as you was packing up your little brother Shoyou's bag for him he was putting the volleyball's away and taking down the volleyball net atsumu miya came up to you a gave you a piece of paper with a phone number on and wink at you then left you to go over to bokuto and Sakusa to help them clean up the gum if there was anything left to clean up that is. But as soon as you got home went up to your room added the phone number ** *** **** in to your phone and you texted the number to who it was just to make sure and from that day on love started to bloom between you and atsumu.

Shoyou Hinata

You are the younger sister of Motoya Komori cousin Kiyoomi Sakusa. But you were bit like Sakusa with that didn't like be big crowds of people but you didn't mind like small groups of people like 5 - 8

Y/n pov
You were at your cousins house with your brother motoya when he said that he was going out with some friends and this Sakusa sayings this which confused me and my brother but we happy for to talk other people other us two but what shocked me the most was he invited us two and we accepted it and we were off into town since we meet them into town.

Sakusa pov
I was in myroom blow drying my hair when I got a text from atsumu miya in the group chat with shoyou and Bokuto. I unlook my phone the text read out "hi Sakusa shoyou, Bokuto and me are going into town wanna join" as I look at text though about what to say but something strange just came over me and before I knew it I text atsumu and said yes. Then the door bell rang went out of my to see who it was I opened the front door and saw it was my two cousins y/n and motoya Komori I let them in to my house because it would have be rude if I didn't so I did.