Haijme Iwaizumi Catch Up

Where guys first met

Your name is y/n oikawa and you are Toru oikawa's sister you are close to your brother in fact you are his twin sister after all. So, as your twin brother Toru went off to play professional volleyball player for the club Atletico San Juan and Argentina National team anyways as you went off to college and not the same college as Iwaizumi. So, after you finished up college you decided to visit your twin in Rio de Janeiro cause why not I mean you haven't see him in while. So, after the little visit came home with your brother a week before he became a Argentina citizen. When you and twin came back to Japan you both bumped into someone you didn't know but Toru knew who it was.

Iwa-chan pov
I was walking around a street when I bumped into Toru and girl with him which I tho was his girlfriend so, I greeted him with a hug and we chatted when he girl beside him asked "Toru who's your friend" I saw him turn to the girl and say "sis this is Haijme Iwaizumi he was the ace from Seijoh volleyball team the team I was on to" When I realised that the girl was his sister I blushed well I mean she was cute anyways

Y/n pov
I saw my twin brother move out of way when I introduced myself to iwa "hi I'm y/n oikawa Toru twin sister pleasure to met you". I saw iwa did the same "I'm Haijme Iwaizumi it pleasure to met up to" as your brother went on walking iwa hand you a piece of paper with a number on it and lefted.

Meeting Again /Confessing To You

A month after your twin brother Toru left you to go to Argentina and now being a Argentina citizen he was on the Argentina National team. You watching him from your apartment cause you supported him. When one day you out with your bff(s) in town when you bumped into Iwaizumi so, asked the girls go on with out you to store or cafe while you talked to iwa he Confessed his undieing love to you and gave you a little gift you accepted his feelings iwa pulled you towards him tilted your chin up a gave you 1 sweet passionate kiss you walking hand and hand.

Them as BF

He is very over protective of you like seriously.

He would help with cooking I mean by that you guys would take it in turns to do the cooking and cleaning both would help each other

You both sleep together it's so cute it be either sweetheart position or big spoon position would sometimes shower together and sometimes won't

Both would tease and make fun of each other

Who Kissed First And Where

You kissed first

After your first date you and iwa walked home together when you pulled iwa into a hug and you cupping his face in your hands just kissed him.

First Date

Your first date with our iwa-chan was at a carnival and then a late night walk in the park

Meeting the family

You met his family first you met his parents. Where he got to met your family well he all ready knows your twin brother Toru but he got to met your parents and your older sister that just came over that day Idk why.

What type of Pets do you Get For Them

You got him: a husky cause it reminded you of him