Love Not At First Sight But At Second Sight

Shinsuke kita x miya twins twin sister reader fluff, smut

Warning mature content ahead if you don't like this stuff you just pass or skip it

This all started with a Confession to Shinsuke kita by y/n miya twin sister of the miya twin atsumu and osamu also manager of Inarizaki high school volleyball team So, yeah not awkward at all🤦‍♀️ So, as y/n a 2nd year was standing outside the 3rd year class 7 Shinsuke kita's class. She stood outside with him near the window she took a deep breath and went for it she said "kita-sempai I have liked you for a while and I was wondering if you feel the same" finished her confession as she looked down at her feet fidgeting with her fingers scared and nervous to be rejected by him her crush.

As the awkwardness silence started kick in over both of you sighed standing there waiting when you about to leave he replied to her still eyes to outside at the blue sky and said "I'm sorry y/n but I don't feel the same way I just see as a friend" he left the window where she was and walked back to class 7 shutting the slide door closed as she was lefted there shocked still at the window she knew that he was going to 100% regret her away but as y/n left broken hearted out if the 3rd year hallway down to the 2nd year hallway.

She made it back to 2nd year hallway and down the hallway to her classroom which had her twin brothers and suna talking the three saw her tried to talk to her but nothing she walking pass them and went to her sit. Her favourite of twins osamu came over to her crouching down to her leave he quietly asked "I guessing it didn't go well" you didn't answer just staying quiet. 3rd year came around for you and your friends as the current 3rd years graduated

Fast forward time skip
You and osamu went to cooking college while suna and atsumu were in the EJP Raijn and black Jackals. (OK so, might of forgotten that you have the same personality as osamu with a love of food) so, after four years college you helped him with opening his restaurant Onigiri miya. So while you were preparing order meals you a knock from the back entrance gate but osamu got to it before you saying "don't worry y/n I'll get that it just a rice delivery" you just nodded and continued whta you were doing when you a familiar voice well other they your brothers voice but you didn't want to say it in case you were wrong.

You finished up what you were doing and went on break scrolling through your phone at what Your friends were doing and you might be texting a guy that you meet in your last year of college it seen to be going well your brothers knew about it too but that relationship didn't last long you saw him kiss a girl 2 of months ago and broke up with him so now your off the search market for boys at the moment. After your break you went back to work as you heard your brother come into the back storage and walked into the kitchen to see you back at work with kita just watching from behind him.

Kita pov
I drove off to the Onigiri miya restaurant for the normal rice delivery that I do as I parked my truck at the back entrance restaurant I knock on the back door and waited for answer osamu opened the door and let me in to the storage at the back of as I saw osamu put down the bag of rice on the ground and invited me Into the restaurant I saw he stop and look into the kitchen as I moved around to look at what osamu was looking at I saw a girl couldn't recognise until osamu said "hi sis I'll be upstairs with a visitor call me if you need anything".

I finally recognised her it was y/n miya I was going to go over to talk to her but osamu stopped me saying "that she isn't interested in relationships at the moment". I nodded and followed osamu upstairs even through he saw that I was confused he told me that "his sister was in a relationship with a guy for a year but broke it off with him 2 months ago after seen him cheat on her with a other girl".

After I left the Onigiri miya restaurant I went home I got home had a dinner then went upstairs as I wall to my bedroom I felt my friend get excited I as got undress got to the shower and I couldn't help myself but to think of her as brought my hand down my body to my member grapping a hold of it beginning to Masturbate moaning loudly with a image of her body in my mind her screaming my name again and again as constantly fucked her.