I Got You

Sniper Michinari Akagi x mafia boss reader smut

(🔞⚠️ warning mature content ahead ⚠️🔞)
This is my first story with this character

Michinari pov
As me, miya twins, Rintaro suna, Shinsuke kita, Ren and Aran were in are general's head quarters office getting orders from the general to assassinate the mafia boss y/n l/n today. We all looked at the data brief about her when the general said that i'm was going to be the one to assassinate her and bring her back to headquarters to question.

The others got their orders to help me if anything go's wrong in assassinate the mafia boss. As we all got to our cars, trucks we drove off we had Intel from the general where she would be at so got on it drove to the place which had to be a cafe restaurant.

As I got in place to assassin her which was for hours to wait but it was worth it cause she came out of the cafe restaurant and before she got into the car and drove away I got in the line of focus and shot her well shot her in the leg and said "I got you". I told boys that she was down and to collect her.

Back at headquarters
We had a blindfold over her eyes and tieded by rope to the chair until the general came in he sent everyone else out of the room except for me. The general took off her blindfold and untieded the rope from her and told me to seduce her to persuade her to leave this city alone.

So, Michinari took y/n home with him to his house to make you a bit more comfortable so you would be more comfortable around him.
He took you inside his house showed you where you would be sleep in the extra bedroom.

As evening time came around food was made they eat but nothing was said but when y/n got to leave Michinari caught you before you could leave the room picking you up over his right shoulder and bringing you to his bedroom.

He threw you on to his bed you falling to the bedsheets as he locked the door and striped his clothes to his boxes and they striped you over your clothes and your underwear and tieded your hands to the bedpost with rope and got to work on seduce with sex.

He got on top of you kissing down your Body from slowly kissing and nibbling your ear to kissing your nec to your collarbone to your breasts giving both special individual attention to the bridged from your breasts to your stomach to your legs and things marking everywhere on your body. He spreaded your legs wide pushed a finger into and adding another and another you release your organism he pulled his fingers out and licked them clean brought his face to your p$$$$ and started to lick and suck on your clit and fold build pleasure inside as his tounge moving in and out of you eating you out as you released again another organism as it spilled on to his face licking clean your juices from his face.

You still having your hands tieded by rope he roughly entered you without a warning and from the start his pace quickened fast and harder you screaming and moaning as he whispered dirty talk into your ear like " aww does baby girl like that hmm" or "does that make you feel good baby girl hmm" or another like "do you like the way daddy makes you feel baby girl hmm" as you moaned and nodded your to each question you released again another organism he pulled out untieded you from the rope flipping you around to be on all fours he roughly re-entered you again hitting your g-spot again and again as he continued to whisper into your ear dirty talk like "like that hmm" he brought a finger to your p$$$$ and started to finger you again as you moaned out a "ah! Yes feels so good!".

And as he continued to finger and fuck you he asked you "baby girl who's your daddy hmm" as he continued to hit your g-spot again his finger slipped in more into your p$$$$ rubbing up against his member. You arched your back screaming and moaning his name "you are Michinari Akagi 'yes you are my daddy" and "daddy I'm coming" as you felt your going to release any second he replied "me to" as his thrusts got sloppier and sloppier you both released at the same it as you released your four organism releasing your juice everywhere on to the bedsheets and on Michinari and as he released his seeds into your p$$$$ he pulled out of you and collapse beside you both you looking at each catching each others breath.

After both getting your breath back he pulled you into a hug he asked "y/n look can you leave this city or could die down your contact with outside you could live here me" you looked you at him confused so, he explained that his general told him to tell you leave the city and bring your mafia business somewhere else but I can't let you go now so, can you tell your mafia gang you lay low for a while that is.

You agreed to this but he had to be with you since you guys didn't use protection you guys became a couple you later got pregnant went through 9 months of pregnancy mode had to one wonderful health baby girl named her Yuki Akagi she had your e/c (for me it's dark/light blue) and had Michinari h/c which is brown. A year later he proposed to you and you said yes a few months later you tied the knot and got married had amazing 1 weeks honeymoon holiday to Spain. You guys lived happily together with your 1 year old daughter together

The end
This was my first story with Michinari Akagi he is one of my favourite characters from inarizaki high school so hope you guys enjoy see guys in another story peace out ✌️
Word count:1049