Play Time

Atsumu miya x reader smut

You and atsumu have always played games with each other just the two of you for as long as you remembered since you were little kids since you were next-door neighbours and that you both went to the same school inarizaki high school.

As of now both of you are grown up he went on to be a professional volleyball player on the Japan national team after being both in the inarizaki high school volleyball club and a part of the black Jackals team as you went on to be a striper after going to college for a while.

A year later you bumped into to him again in town with a girl around his arm when you were walking out of the shopping hall you looked up and just apologised and left before he could say anything to well both of you haven't really talked to each other in a while and you still had a crush on him so, you got in your car and drove home you got to your apartment and got inside the apartment and since it was the weekend you didn't have to work so you could practice your pole dancing for the next show coming up next week.

So, you decide to practices your new stage dance and private dances in you spare room you had in your apartment so, when you were having a break your hone buzzed all of sudden so, you went over to your to see who it was. As you unlocked your phone you went to your calls to see it was atsumu miya. So, yeah apparently he got hold of your number it seems which you don't remmeber giving him it or never well he didn't ask for it anyway.

So, as you answered the call you both talked for a while but you had to cut him short since you had to go back to practicing you apologised. But before you got ended the call he said that he'll drop by later to see you later today where you weren't in the mood to have visitors oh well but what could you do about it anyway i mean it was childhood friend atsumu like come on.

So, as seconds turned to minutes and then turned to hours as you practices and practices the number again and again you finally finished up and locked the room and hid the key in your jewellery box in your room. You still in your bedroom walked over to bathroom to have a quick shower so, after you your shower you got out walking back into your bedroom and pulled out a pair of skin tight leggings and a medium sized hoodie and putting your hair into a messy bun you walked out of your room and went off to the living-room to clean away the books from the living-room table putting them on the cabinet near to the brown tan couch then going on to the kitchen and after cleaning the kitchen your phone buzzed going over to it unlocking your phone again scrolled to your messages to see a message from atsumu saying that saying that ''I'm on my way I'll be there around 4 y/n'' you looking up at the clock as it was like 3:50 so you had time.

So, you waited until the clock ticked 4 when you heard knocking coming from thee front door of your apartment you got off the couch and opened the front door to see standing there Atsumu miya he tried to hug you but stepped backward and invited him in to your apartment.

Atsumu pov
So, as I drove up to y/n's apartment I got to her apartment parking outside behind her car which also was outside the apartment to. I walked up to the front door and knocked and just waited for an answer when I heard the door to see y/n I walked towards her to give her a hug her but she just stepped out of the way and let me into her apartment. Y/n closer the front door behind me and invited me to the living-room she asked if I wanted anything to drink while she was walking to the kitchen. I just whispered to myself ''You I want you y/n I want to drink you" But I decide not to say anything and I Just looked up at her and said well what drinks do you have then. she told me to follow her to the kitchen to pick it out myself. So, I went to the kitchen with her and walked over to the fridge I opened the fridge door and picked out a coke and one for you since he still knows you love that drink.