Starbucks Fan

Atsumu miya x barestia reader

So, ever since you have worked at this coffee shop called inarizakibucks you had this really famous regular customer called atsumu miya a prefessional volleyball player plays for the Blackjackals as their setter I mean you did play volleyball when you were younger but know you are a barestia so yeah.

So, back to this guy right he would always order the same thing or either with his volleyball friends would come in with him and they will order or the many many girls brings out one day date like seriously can this guy not keep a girlfriend well that's until one day mean today he walked into the shop with a girl hand and hand and order a latte and chocolate mocha and they sat down and waited when their drinks were made atsumu got up and took walking back to the girl which I thought oh maybe he is just messing around when you saw them kiss and walk out of the shop but that was a year ago.

A year later many ah same guy came in the same coffee shop but no something about this one was different he didn't have gold yellow bleaching hair it was black walked over the counter where I was and order a ice latte and a medium hot chocolate with marshellows and whipped cream I asked for his name said it was osamu miya I asked your not related to atsumu miya are ya he smiled a sighed a yes I'm his younger twin you gave osamu miya his order he leaving with both his order and his twins order I thought it was when I saw atsumu came in to the shop and I asked why he was your brother came earlier and order your for you but he chuckled and said yeah I don't drink latte or ice latte and the ice latte order was his twins osamu's Bf. (commen down who you guys think osamu miya's Bf is?)

Atsumu ordered a pepperimint mocha he paid for it and waited for the order you gave he his order he walked out when you realised that he left something on the counter with the number with your namr on you put it in phone for protection when your shift was over you went home and unlocked the door went to your room and added the number to your phone and text the number to realise it was atsumu so you both came friends first to few more day to be lovers in a relationship he took you out on a couple of days and surprised you little gifts here and there as a couple celebrated birthdays, Halloween, Easter, Christmas and each others anniversaries.

(Warning mature content ahead if you are too uncomfortable about reading this stuff just pass or skip it)

So, this being your 2nd year anniversary and you decide to go out shopping for a gifted yoi came back from shopping you went to the you guys shared bedroom and got changed into your new underwear a black and yellow lacey dra with nickers (this being the same clothes the Blackjackals Jersey colours) you put on your sexy red dress and got ready cause atsumu was come home any minute earlier you sering up and moonlight dinner at home since you guys decided a few months to have dinner to at for your 2nd year anniversary for a change.

Atsumu came home to see you in a sexy red tight fitting dress he just couldn't help himself he pulled you into a kiss grabbing a hold of your ass using tounge as you putting your arms around pulling on hair deepering the kiss atsumu stop and dragged you to the bedroom and to have you laying ont he bedsheets with a very lustful look in his eyes.

He striped you of your dress to be surprised by your present of wearing a black/yellow lacey bra and nickers he took it off to be completely naked he striped to he being in only his boxers hovering over one more and kissing down your body from your neck to your collarbone to your breasts giving each attention at a time sucking licking the bub and massaging the other one to kissing the bridge between your breasts to your stomach to your legs and thighs.

Atsumu spreading your legs wide brush a finger at your p$$$$ and hear quite whipers coming from you it stuck that finger into moving in and out adding another and another to pulling them out cleaning them to bringing his face to your p$$$$ slowly locked and sucked your clit and fold you pulling on his hair to move closer atsumu getting the sign nuzzling his tongue further into you throwing your head back on to your pillow and moaned loudly he stop eating you out.

Atsumu took off his boxers and stroking his member got himself positioned and entered you roughly you throwing back your head moaning loudly as his pace got faster and harder one hand pulling on his hair and the
other one scratching his back leaving marks he saw a lewed face chuckling asked "does this make you feel good baby girl hmm"?, "does daddy make you feel this good hmm?" to say "do you like how rough fuck in bed hmm?" you screaming and moaned even louder on how good he was make you feel so good you screamed a "ahh tea! Daddy feels so good!".

He pulled out of you not letting you release your organism he flipping you around giving your ass a quick spank and asked you "baby girl who's you daddy hmm?" you didn't answer well you couldn't answer I mean he his finger in you moving at fast pace he crawled above your body again taking your chin force you to look up at him he asked you again still fingered your p$$$$ "aww come on baby girl tell who's your daddy hmm?' you making you feel this good hmm?" you screamed "y-you ahh! are D-daddy" and asked again "good girl and what is your daddy's name hmm?" you screamed again "atsumu miya you are my daddy" he replied with a "good girl".

Atsumu re-entered you at roughly fast pace hit your g-spot you screamed "ah yes! h-hit there again!" you waited for to hit it again but he just stop you sighing said "daddy please hit there again" he smirked and he roughly thrusted back into you hit your g-spot again and again.

He took your hand in his as you screamed "d-daddy I-I'm g-gonna c-cum" he replied "me to" as he grunted and you moaned one more time and as you released both your contents on to each other and the bedsheets. Atsumu pulled out collapsed on the bed he pulled you into a hug embrace you sharing a sweet passionate kiss.

A couple of days later you woke up with morning sickness and got a pregnancy test to realise you pregnant with twins the father being atsumu miya so, you conforted atsumu and show him the pregnancy test atsumu being sitting on the coach in the living room that you were pregnant with his child but he heard you having twins he looked happy about the news so, after 9 months of pregnancy mode you gave birth two twin girls. The one girl had a your e/c ( for me it's dark/light blue) and atsumu original black hair and the other girl had your h/c ( for me it's dark brown) and atsumu Hazel eyes.

The end

Originally this story was osamu miya but I didn't like the picture for it so picked a atsumu miya picture instead and so yeah I guess it all worked out. I hope you guys enjoy see guys in another story peace out ✌️

Word count: 1328