Where you guys first me part 1

🌽Shinsuke kita 🌽

So your Miya twins younger sister y/n miya you work along side with osamu miya at his restaurant called Onigiri miya. 🍙

Y/n pov
So on day you were working in the restaurant as normal cleaning tables and preparing pre-order meals kitchen when you heard a voices coming from the backroom where the deliveries come in normally. The voices you knew who they were your older brother osamu and Kita but you never got to meet him in person because he always leaves before you get to say hi to him. But today was different your brother osamu had invited kita over for the weekend so kita, osamu and you could go to see atsumu miya team the black Jackals match. So,, as osamu, kita came through the black entrance osamu called me saying they going upstairs to chat and that you can join them when you were done. You finished up what were doing and cleaned up the work space and went upstairs. As you went upstairs and you heard their voices they talk about you.

Kita Pov
Upstairs so as me and osmau were chating about the business when he changed the topic and started talking about his younger sister which I knew of her but never got to met her in person. While we were talking about her I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and osamu called out his sister I moved my eyes to look at the door this beautiful girl came in and walk over to sit next to her brother. I saw Osamu got up went to kitchen to get us drinks so i introduced myself to her "I'm Shinsuke kita" and she did same "I'm y/n miya" she said while blushing I saw the Red hint y/n checks and I called her cute.

🍙osamu miya 🍙

Y/n suna was watching her cousin rintaro suna team EJP Raijn vs the black Jackals match when she got hunger so, while the teams where on a time out y/n went to get food. She walked towards where the stalls were when y/n saw a stall selling Onigiri's she walked over to the stall and brought some Onigiri's and she saw that the Onwer looked familiar so, after buying the Onigiri for both you and your cousin rintaro suna the Onwer called out to you "wait miss you forgot something" you turned around the Onwer came up to you a gave you a piece of paper and winked he said goodbye to you went back to his stall serve next customer. You went back to match to see the score wasn't good at EJP Raijn were losing by 10 points. After the you and cousin went home you went straight to your room dial the number on the piece of paper call the number relized it was the Onwer of the Onigiri miya restaurant.

🍮satori tendou 🍮

You are Wakatoshi Ushijma twin sister and over the weekend he decided to invite you over to Paris with him to meet a high school friend and volleyball team mate that Onwer chocolatier in Paris as surprise vists . So you packed your bags and left you France. Fast forward 1hour you and your twin brother got to the hotel Paris settle down and they went to chocolatier where Onwer satori tendou.

As guys went to chocolatier restaurant a waitor came over and you said we were here to see a friend of your twin brother they installty knew who your brother and was about to call the boss when you that this was a surprise visit they took you two over to a table in the back and one the waitresses called ameila went to get the Onwer and that he had two surprises Visitors

Tendou pov
I was in my office when I heard a knock on the door I said come in it was the waitress ameila she said that I had to surprise visitors so I got up from my office chair into the main restaurant I saw Wakatoshi Ushijma talking a girl and I thought maybe that his girlfriend so wne over to I saw the girl said something cause Wakatoshi stood up and turned around in embraced me in a hug.

Y/n
I saw my twin brother hug his best friend from shiratorizawa Academy and let on of him turned to me said that my friend said invite us to his office so you followed your twin brother and you introduce yourself to him " I'm y/n Ushijma and he introduced himself as well" I'm satori tendou" and you told tendou that you were his sister not his girlfriend and love bloom.