Roger That Miss

Sniper Toru oikawa x General leader reader

"Roder that miss"

Would be a normal thing you would hear right over the walkie talkies when on a mission or not it's just a normal thing well in this case we look at a couple not to together again but as best friends and they are sniper Toru oikawa and general leader y/n they have been best friends since middle school with Haijme Iwaizumi.

So, we arrive at are first stop it beginning at the door leading into general y/n office and as you she is giving out in orders and instructions to her old recruits the experienced ones and giving the new recruits a demonstration on how to use weapons, charting idea, strategies plans and come with quick on the spot tactical plans.

So, today was different today was a mission day and you going were with on this normal y/n wouldn't go with the team. So, the mission at hand was was to assianate a target spy (comment down who you guys want the target spy to be or guess who it might be?) back to story.

So, like I said today was a mission day and your team had a individual copy brief of the target spy so as general y/n, sniper Toru oikawa, kuroo and kai took your own truck as your tech nerd Sam, lyra, chiya and ruka was in ruka's truck both trucks drove to the destination parking outside the building you stayed in the truck with kai and tech nerd Sam and ruka as snipers Toru oikawa and kuroo went with lyra and chiya.

So, as you and kai looked at the digital map in the back of the truck you order the team 2 inside to the building to assianate the target.

Y/n pov
I was giving orders to team 2 "ok guys you are clear on your left you can move now then can turn a right at next counter" my tech nerd Sam gave the team 2 a design print walkthrough digital map to chiya when on the Intern com my main sniper Toru oikawa was like "Roger that miss" and was like what he just say did Toru really call miss you feeling a bit hurt you asked kai to take over the rest of mission.

The mission was successful and on the way back to HQ base and after went their own way you called sniper Toru oikawa to your office. You sitting in your black/red office chair when you heard the your office door knock you said "Toru come in" toru came into the office and locked the door.

Toru pov
Still on mission I was with kuroo, chiya and lyra when chiya got a notification from General y/n went over to chiya's intern con and "Roger that miss" got no reply until I heard kai on the con order the rest of mission after successfully assassinate the target spy and when we went back to the HQ base y/n told me to let her the office.

A few minutes later I went up to her office I knock on the office door when I heard "Toru come in" I glupped at her use of tone and went in and locked the door behind me y/n motioned me towards her.

She told not to say that on a mission again I said ok I won't I promise she told to stay in her office but I really didn't want to be here but she told me that she had a crush on me for a while but if don't feel like talking about it right now that's you can leave now your dismissed now. I stood their shocked as I saw tears form in her eyes I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug he titled her chin up and kissed her. I told her that I felt the same way and that I didn't mean to say that i promise I won't use it again.

You smiled and looked up at Toru still being in his arms he moved his face towards you moving your head up and connecting you lips together a sweet passionate kiss.

The end

Word count: 729
Hope you guy enjoy the story
see guys in another story peace out ✌️