Daichi Sawamura Catch Up

Where you guys first met

So, for this story you are y/n shimizu the younger sister of kiyoko shimizu and now know as Kiyoko Tanaka after marrying Ryunosuke tanaka. Your sister was the manager of Karasuno high school and now sports store employee and her husband being a Personal trainer anyway back to story.

So, how you and Daichi meet was actually at a volleyball match teams were MYSB Black Jackals vs Schweiden Alders. So, as daichi sawamura, Koushi Sugawara and Asahi Azumane were in their seats in the stadium you, your older sister and her husband walked over to them.

Daichi pov
I was sitting with suga and Asahi we were  chatting and laughing when I saw Kiyoko and Ryu and a girl with them. So, while we were talking I saw kiyoko notice that i was eying the girl kiyoko introduced me to her "Daichi this is my younger sister y/n" kiyoko moved out of the way for her sister.

You introduced yourself to Daichi "hi i'm y/n Shimizu please to meet you" and Daichi did the same "it's a pleasure to meet you to and I'm Daichi Sawamura". Thoughout the match  you and Daichi chatting every now and then and after the match he gave you a piece of paper with a phone number on it. And from that day on love blossom between y/n Shimizu and Daichi Sawamura.

Meeting Again /Confessing To You

After the Introduction at the match between MSBY BLACK JACKALS and Schweiden Alders anyway you got home after the match he lend you his number just in case you wanted to talk at any time but you never had the to call him cause you a kid of your own a 4 year boy name Kyle l/n the son biological father didn't want the kid but you did so, he has your surname instead. It was school day and you had to get your soon to elmentary school /crèche school (its basically the same thing education for kids age 3-4 years). Months later when your son had turned between the ages 5-6 years you went out on the weekend to meet up with your two besties how also had children of their own that you between the same ages as of your  son Kyle as well.

The day went on meet up at a kid park to catch up on gossip one of your (f/b/f/n) asked you "so, any new relationship status y/n" you sighed cause since his biological father not in the picture for the son's life you took a deep breath and tolded them "well I had meet someone well a man called Daichi Sawamura a match between MSBY BLACK JACKALS and Schweiden Alders a month ago but I haven't got time to tell him about Kyle and I afraid that he might he reject him if introduced my son to him" they sighed in sync and looked at you the other (f/b/f/n) said "well you have to tell him at some point before it's to late to tell him and he well be take from you so, I suggest text him that you have something to tell you so, are free at some point to come over" you sighed looking at your son playing with the besties children were called Liam, kiara were playing tag your it or tip the can in the park.

You back at them and smiled relieing "oh alright I'll tell him its time to tell truth to him" after you hug both your besties bye you took your son's hand and walked out of the park and continued onto he street to your house as you got inside the house you let go of your son's hand as he went to play with his toys and lego in the play room. As you sat in the living room you got your phone and texted Daichi

Daichi

Hey

Hey y/n, how are you?

I've been good thanks for asking. How are you doing?

I'm good. Is something up you seem nervous about something?😟

Well I have something to tell but is it OK that you come over to see him?

See him? 🤔 Who is it?