Mr Hot Pretty Boy

Professional volleyball player atsumu miya x interviewer reader angst, fluff, smut

(in this story atsumu miya becomes a little bit of a jerk so yeah)

So, today was the day of Japan national team vs Argentina National team in the Olympics 2021 and everyone was excited even the interviews like yourself and each of the interviews male or female were getting assigned to each professional player on the team.

You might be thinking which professional volleyball player were assigned to were well it was japan's National team second setter number 11 atsumu miya as you call "Mr. Hot Pretty Boy" cause well how do I say this he flirts an awful lot with the crew or female interviewers as well before you started doing this job. The match between Japan and Argentina was starting in 5 hours since the match was happening later that day.

Atsumu pov
Before the match I was still pumped up about it still but when it was time for the me to be interviewed I thought it was going to be one of my the regular interviewers that would interview me normally but no. It wasn't it was this new chick *cough* "I mean the new girl" and i thought must be a new interviewer or must be one of my squealing pig fan girls or something I didn't matter to me anyways. So, yeah apparently I was peared up with the new girl for my interviews.

So, the interviews went on atsumu miya answered every question y/n gave him honestly I think I hope tho but half the time he wouldn't give the answer you wanted and he might of insolented you in front of live TV which he didn't care if you got hated at all or not and he really didn't care what your name was either.

Fast-forward to later
So, after the match you still getting over the earlier interview accident with atsumu miya you were assigned to a different player and player being Wakatoshi Ushijma. As you were asking him questions and he was answering them honestly you could see atsumu's eyes on you not on his interviewer you being confused you went on with the interview. So, a couple of days later and after getting your number he came to your house with a bouquet of roses which were your favourite a year has pasted and you and atsumu have become a highly loved couple for being together for 2 years.

Fast-forward skip to a month later to your anniversary so, after you got home from your anniversary dinner you both go inside your shared house as atsumu locked the door he immediately pushed you up against the wall his hands trailing up your lace red dress to your ass groping it while he roughly kissed you as you put your arms around his neck grabbing on his hair deepering the kiss.

Atsumu still with his hands groping your ass he stopped and bringing his hands to the back of your dress and unzipped it and letting it drop to the floor while unclasping your new lacey Black bra and matching nickers also letting both dropping to the floor leaving you completely naked and took you to the your guys shared bedroom he striping of his clothes to him being in just his boxers he pushed you on to the bedsheets.

Atsumu hovered over you and continued to kiss you from your neck to your collarbone to both your breasts sucking and licking the bub on the right breasts and massaging the left breasts and then the visa versa to kissing the bridge between your breasts to your stomach to your legs and thighs as you let out quiet moans of pleasure as he continued to mark your Body.

He spreaded your legs wide open and stucked one finger moving in and out of your p$$$$ as you moaned loudly atsumu added another and another then he pulled out cleaning his fingers. Atsumu told you to stand up he took off his boxers letting his member spring free from it's confinment you did what he said he then lay down on the bed he then told you to sit on his face.

You crawled on top of Atsumu and brough your p$$$$ over his face suna grabbed a hold of your waist a brought you down. He slowly blow on your p$$$$ you moaned loudly as you hold on to the bedpost for support. Atsumu started to eat you out licking and sucking on your fold and clit you using your right hand grabbing on to atsumu's bleach yellow blonde hair as your left still holding on to the bedpost as you moaned loudly again.

Atsumu continued eating you out as you screamed and moaned in pleasure as he nuzzling his tongue further into your p$$$$ you flinged your head back and screaming "ah! Feels so good" you moaned and released your organism all over atsumu face as he lick all of your juices. Atsumu pulled you down on top of his member as roughly thrusts into your p$$$$. Atsumu asked "do you like that baby girl hmm?" as you continued to bounce up and down on him you didn't answer he asked agin"do you like how I make you feel hmm? ".

Atsumu left still holding on to your waist as his right hand went from fingering you to gropping your breasts as he speed up. You release your third organism all of him he pulled out he flipped you around to be on all fours he crawled up behind you and asked " baby girl who's your daddy?" you moaned loudly as he fingered you again he grabbed your chin to face him and asked you again "baby girl who's daddy makes you feel this good?" you screamed "ah! Y-you are my daddy".

He kissed you and re-entered you hitting you roughly and every second he would spank you. He order you to say his name again.

He spanked you screamed "daddy"

Spank order "say it louder"

Ah! Daddy! Daddy!

Spank order again "say it louder again" as atsumu brought his finger to your p$$$$ and fingered you.

You screamed "ah! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy"

Atsumu continued to hit into your p$$$$ as hit and hit g-spot again and again harder and harder you screamed "ah! Yes! Daddy! Hit there again! Please hit there again" he continued hitting your g-spot at angle more harder thrusts atsumu gave you got your legs going weak.

Your legs weak gave out you fall on the bed as atsumu continued to roughly thrusts into your p$$$$. You scream "D-daddy I-I'm g-gonna c-cummm" he replied "same me to baby" he grabbed a hold of your hands as his thrusts got sloppier and sloppier

You and atsumu moaned and grunted as both released you released your contents on to the bed and all over atsumu as he to released his contents inside you. You and atsumu got your breath back and he pulled out collapsing beside you pulling you into a hugg and whispered to "y/n your body was on my mind and I'm so glady I claimed you" you giggled at him giving him a kiss on the cheek both you atsumu fell asleep together each others arms.

A week later you woke up with morning sickness after asking atsumu to get you a pregnancy test you found out that you were pregnant with triplets you told atsumu and he was excited about the news of becoming a father. After that atsumu asked you out went on a couple of dates then became a official couple and 9 months later you gave birth to three lovely healthy happy triplets
two girls and one boy.

The boy took atsumu 's back hair and Hazel eyes while the first girl took your e/c (for me it's dark/light eyes) and your h/c (for me it's dark brown) while the second girl took your h/c (for me it's dark brown) and atsumu's Hazel eyes. After a year he propose to you when your triplets were only 1 years old you said yes you had a beautiful wedding and wonderful honeymoon for two weeks after the two weeks holiday you came back as husband and wife and also as a mum and dad to a family of three kids.

P. S. Help me with naming the triplets comment down anime names I could use
Hope you guys enjoy the story
Word count: 1438
see guys in another story peace out ✌️