Come My Way

AtsuOsa miya twins idol Au
Singers miya twins x fan dancer reader fluff, smut

(🔞⚠️ warning mature content ahead 🔞⚠️)

As you the main dancer and other backing dancers were swing their hips to the intro beat of the as the fans in the audience started to scream and shout as the idol singers the miya twins.

Atsumu Miya ~
Baby girl, would you come my way?
Tell me all the things
That you wanna say

As the floor arose up to the stage with atsumu singing first he continued to sing.

Baby girl, you can say my name
Show me all the ways
You can move that thing

As you motioned the backing dancers to follow me to dance around atsumu pulling an arm hand around them dancing with them.

I don't wanna take you nowhere
I don't wanna waste your time
Baby girl, would you come my way?
Baby girl, would you come for me?

Bailia, conmigo
Ancohe, contigo

I wanna feel you against me
All night, bodies connecting

Miya twins ~
Baby girl, yeah
We can get it in
I can be temptation
You can be my sin

I want the rush of your heartbeat
Those eyes, I know that you want me

Baby girl, would you come my way?
Tell ma all the things
That you wanna say

Baby girl, you can say my name?
Show me all the ways
You can move that thing

I don't want take nowhere
I don't wanna waste your time
Baby girl, would you come my way?
Baby girl, would you come for me.

Vamos, fiesta
I want you, senorita
I'm gonna kiis all you body
Sharp breath, gripping the bed sheets

Osamu Miya ~
Baby girl, yeah, i'mma put it in
I can make your bed shake
I can be your sin
Your hands scratching against me
One look, I know that you want me

As four of the backing dancers started to dance around osamu as he continued to sing

Baby girl, would you come my way?
Tell me all the things
That you wanna say

Baby girl, you can say my name
Show me all the ways
You can move that thing

As he was dancing with one of the backing dancers as he continued to sing more of the song fans joining him too.

I don't wanna take you nowhere
I don't wanna waste your time
Baby girl, would you come my way?
Baby girl, would you come for me?

You know you want me
Girl, you need me
Whoa
I'll be waiting
Girl, come through
Won't ya
Ooh

Miya twins ~
Baby girl, won't you come my way
Tell me all the things
That you wanna say

Baby girl, you can sayy name
Show me all the ways
You can move that thing

I don't wanna take you nowhere
I don't wanna waste your time
Baby girl, won't you come my way
Baby girl, won't you come for me

Na na na na na
Na na na na na
Na na na na na
Na na na na na naa naa

Na na na na na
Na na na na na
Na na na na na
Na na na na na naa naa

As the song finished everyone int he audience clapping and shout "I love you miya twins" with hand made boards say Marry me atsumu or Osamu please lefting it up high int he air.

As all the backing dancers went backstage to wait me to do grouphug for the hard work on stage the miya twins followed up behind you after thanking they fans they Saw as your smile faded from your face when all thee was a silhouette shadow of your figure going backstage to talk to the other backing dancers that you were friends with when the miya twins finished waving and thanking their fans they went backstage the miya twins saw you want a drink of water and then went into the dancers changing room to change clothes so after the twins got changed they both decided to go and see you so they walked over to the dancer changing room knocked on the door one of the other dancers that were your friends answer the door and asked atsumu and osamu what they wanted the miya twins tolded the dancer to get you so the backing dancer closed the door and walked over to you and whispered to that the miya twins wanted to talk you.

So you finished changing and packed your bags and left the changing room of dancers saying your goodbyes to them and them to you and as you close the door behind you were met face two face with the twins as osamu took your bags from you and atsumu took your hand in his as both walked to they car opened the back door and got in with you as well both put there hands on you as the black car was nothing but black even the window's were black out proof so you can see them but can't see you.

As the car driver drove to the shared house that miya twins shared together the car stop and parked outside the house atsumu took you by the hand lending you up to the house as osamu got out and hold the driver and security bodyguard to keep the fans away from her as he picked up your bag from the car he catched up with atsumu and you as atsumu unlocked the door and brought you inside away from the crowd of fans outside of their house as osamu following you both inside took the door key from atsumu and locked the door and put your bag down and the miya twins both looked at each other came over to you bringing you into a hug.

You looked at them and hugged them back asking them why this they just that you looked sad when we finished up are last song today.

You gave both of them a kiss and check and thanked them but you knew you wouldn't get away with what you did so atsumu took you by the hand as you follow him to their bedroom as osamu followed behind you both as you took one step into their bedroom you felt atsumu smacking and groping your ass as osamu locked the door to their room and came up to you and started striping and atsumu got the sign to as he began to stripe as well osamu came you to asking for permission to stripe you of your clothes you to be naked as they were naked to.

As osamu pushed you towards his twin who was sitting on the bed with member free from it's confidment you looked at atsumu with him giving you the look of you know what do look. So, as you got down on all fours and began to lick his the tip of his member and the began to bob your head up and down as you were getting face fuck osamu brushed his fingers against your newly wet p$$$$ as pushed a finger into got in the same rhythm of his brother you moaning in pleasure as osamu continued to finger brought his face to your p$$$$ and lick and suck until you released your juices on to osamu face as cleaned the miya twins whiched places as you bobbed on osamu member atsumu fucked his touge into sucking and licking you moving in a out continued to eat you out you screaming in pleasure as it did feel so good.

As osamu lay down on the bedsheets of their shared bed and got ready for you to ride him atsumu help you on to osamu as slowly pushed in and started to move up and down as atsumu pushed his member into with his twin still inside of you as both quickened both paces as they fucked you faster harder as they bot hit and hot your g-stop again an again as the three of you felt coming was soon as there thrusts got sloppier and sloppier they released their seeds into and you released all your juices mixing with there's.

They pulled out catched they breath and asked you to be them in a relationship you agreed to this you three kissed a possionate kiss as you three went to bed and fell a asleep. A month later you got pregnant with twins you told the miya twins they were very happy about the news they let you rest you had 9 moths of being in pregnancy mode you gave birth to health twins one was boy and one was girl. The girl called kya miya had your h/c (for its dark brown) and atsumu's eye colour and the boy kai miya had osamu's hair colour and your e/c (for me it's dark/light blue).

The Miya twins came out on live TV that you were in a relationship with them and that they children of their own later osamu asked you and atsumu to marry he you both said yes

This story was originally supposed to be just a fluff but since I named the story title Come My Way so it just made more sense to make it both fluff and smut so I you guys enjoy the story.
And I hope you a lot of holy water a couple of these stories. see guys in another story peace out ✌️
Word count: 1589