Love Is A Demons Game

Atsukita au
Fluff
Priest Exorcist's Atsumu x demon adult kita

Even since atsumu miya started as a priest Exorcist's it's be ok to say at least but even since Demons have been coming into the human world it's been nothing but constant distractions and trouble for the young atsumu miya.

When I meanted Demons have been coming into the human world I mean that atsumu miya accidentally knocked over a demon vase that contained Demon spirits and so the vase is broken so the demon's have been released which this technically wasn't atsumu miya's fault as the original person who put the case there in first place just left it their and didn't listen to the higher up demon Exorcist's orders in the church anyways so yeah.

So, as atsumu miya grew up to take over the church and became a higher Exorcist's but he wasn't alone there this one demon still in the church with him watching atsumu from afar as anytime atsumu would pray he would always hear light chuckles from inside the church.

The demon was kita I mean Shinsuke kita the demon so I guess kita was lonely to as he made his way down to atsumu to I don't know distract him mess with him. So, as atsumu's days went on kita would always be floating above his right and left shoulder constantly asking him questions and laughing at every answer atsumu gave.

Kita would do anything to get poor atsumu distracted, to lose his focus, to confuse him even when he was playing piano in the church kita would fly in front of him and sit on the piano.

As both were alone and lonely in the church I guess they were friends and as kita had a visible demon appearence so that atsumu could see him. Atsumu would tell kita anything and everything but only when atsumu was alone and not in the presences of others.

As both grew together atsumu turn into a very handsome man now still in charge of the church atsumu started to have feelings for the demon named kita. And I guess kita heard atsumu feelings toward the demon when he was in the confession box

So kita floated over to atsumu and teased him and flirted him. Atsumu saw this and said "Well guess falling in love with a demon is taboo but it still doesn't change my feelings towards him even tho love is just a Demons Game after all". As atsumu finished kita saw him get up and left the room leaving a confused kita sitting there.

As it turn 9 atsumu went to bed but going to sleep wasn't going to happen so easily as atsumu thought because kita followed him into the room and pushed atsumu down on to the bedsheets and got on top of him. Atsumu being and looking confused as why kita was acting this way kita said "I heard you atsumu I heard your confession in the confess box today" atsumu was shocked that kita heard it they he relized that kita is a demon he hears anything and everything. Kita bringing his face closer to atsumu and by touching noses they connected their lips together and kissed.

So the priest Exorcist's atsumu miya and the demon Shinsuke kita lived together happily.

The end
The idea was from the anime blue Exorcist's
see guys in another story peace out ✌️
Word count: 574