The One That Got Away

Single dad atsumu miya x single mum childhood friend reader fluff

As you already know that atsumu miya famous professional volleyball player setter of the MYSB Blackjackals a'd Japan National team and as a 3 year old son and well your his childhood friend yes he still single apparently his girlfriend cheated on him with another guy so yeah.

A year later he got over it still in the MYSB Blackjackals as their setter. This being the weekend so atsumu took his son out to the park when he heard a familiar voice he looked to see you in the park with a kid as well. So, yeah back story basically you and atsumu used to be a thing when you in high school well both did go to the same high school that being inarizaki high school but you and him broke up weel more he broke up with you but anyways so a year later and he found himself a new girlfriend and that's where we on.

He still holding his son's hand lead he into the park letting him go and play in the at swing or the monkey climbing bars but keeping a close eye on him. Atsumu seeing you were alone on the bench in the park and asked if the sit was taking you looking over to the figure and said yeah sure he sat down taking you a few minutes to realise that was atsumu.

Y/n pov
I was in the local park with my 4 year old daughter while was watching her play I heard a voice was the spot on the bench next to me was free. I looked up to figure and said "yeah sure" I moved over at bit and the figure sat down next to me when suddenly realised that the voice of said figure to be Atsumu miya when you saw a girl year old boy run over to atsumu screaming "dad" you looked over at the boy realising that the little boy looked like an exact replica of Atsumu while my daughter was playing with her new friends.

Atsumu pov
After I sat down next to y/n I realised that we really haven't been intouch lately suddenly I heard my son came over to me "dad I met a friend" he point to who his new friend was. I saw y/n looking at my son she said "you little boy is cute" I thanked her.

You call over your daughter cause you and your little girl was leaving soon atsumu gave you a piece of paper you say goodbye to each other and left.

Fast-forward to a year later
You and atsumu got closer as friends he would ask you out for a coffee or lunch until guys with in a relationship together. When he on your guys 3rd date he asked you to be his girlfriend he also apologied for ever letting you go in the first place. You said yes to being his girlfriend and accepted the apology so, a few months on and you have officially moved into his house with your 4 yer old daughter.

You and atsumu both would be busy with your jobs or careers other looking at the kids as well so, for atsumu it's being a professional volleyball player and for you it's being an (j/n) - comment down below what the reader should be?)

When guys are not busy both of you would take the family out on a family trip to anywhere to food places, shops, holiday trips or to see family on both sides your family and his family. We'll seen you a d atsumu aren't married yet wouldn't stop you from celebrating birthdays, Halloween, Christmas and Easter and anniversaries like your 1 and 2 year anniversaries.

Fast-forward 2 year later
His son being like around 5 or 6 years old and your daughter being like around 6 or 7 or years old still living in his house that day atsumu got home early unlocked the front door of his house and locked it again he put down his volleyball bag and brought a small box out of his volleyball bag and put it in his pocket and walked up behind you and hugged you he pulled away and asked you to turn around but keep your eyes closed atsumu got down on one knee and asked you to open your eyes and proposed to you "y/n you were that got away from me but now that you are as the love of my life would you do me the honor and marrying me" you cried and nodded a yes you both shared a kiss.

Another year later
You and atsumu's wedding day massive ceremony you wearing a beautiful gorgeous light Caribbean mermaid dress and atsumu wearing a black suit with a light blue rose to match your dress your daughter was the flower girl in a white sparkling dress and a atsumu son was the ring bearer in a black suit they looked so cute.

Your honeymoon was a 3 week holiday to bor bora, Taiti, mo'orea it was amazing and after the 3 week holiday came home as husband and wife and as a mum and dad to a family 2 kids and maybe one girl on the way.

The end

This one was a hard story but I took some inspiration from the story "I love you" the single dad osamu miya x childhood best friend reader fluff, smut. Hope you guys enjoy see guys in another story peace out ✌️

Word count: 938