A Winning Game

Slytherin Atsumu miya x Gryffindoor reader smut part 2

(so, are new couple atsumu and y/n are now in 4th year okay so, a 2 or 3 year time skip)
Previously in the last story "I found you" slytherin Atsumu miya and Gryffindoor y/n after a long time they had finally found each other in the end. Atsumu Confessing his love to you and you accepting the Confession.

Fast-forward to 4th year

As our new couple atsumu and y/n walked down on the hallway in hand and hand to their class y/n giggling at how funny atsumu was being your friends and his friends both happy that you were together but some others weren't so find for example slytherin Ruka 3rd year wasn't happy at all and with the help of her girls decided to try and break you guys up by make you take a love potion to kiss another which didn't technically work yeah while she was making the potion it back-fired on her and also she got caught as well so yeah.

So, as the year went on with small little I love yous and and little gifts that atsumu your boyfriend surprised you with you. So, both decided after already taking the next step in your relationship last year you decided to do it again so after everyone was outside or studying you in the library you and atsumu snuck upstairs to your bedroom and did the dirty.

(Warning mature content ahead if you don't like this stuff then you don't have to read it just pass or skip it thank you)

So, you and your boyfriend went got into your dormitory you striping off your Gryffindoor robes and school atire and so goes for atsumu he to striping of his slytherin robes a'd school atire you walking over to your bed laying down the bedsheets as atsumu followed you hovering over you took off your underwear kissing down your body from your neck to your collarbone to your breasts giving each attention at a time sucking licking the bub and massaging the other one to kissing the bridge between your breasts to your stomach to your legs and thighs.

Atsumu spreading your legs wide brush a finger at your p$$$$ and hear quite whipers coming from you it stuck that finger into moving in and out adding another and another to pulling them out cleaning them to bringing his face to your p$$$$ slowly locked and sucked your clit and fold you pulling on his hair to move closer atsumu getting the sign nuzzling his tongue further into you throwing your head back on to your pillow and moaned loudly he stop eating you out.

Atsumu took off his boxers and stroking his member got himself positioned and entered you roughly you throwing back your head moaning loudly as his pace got faster and harder one hand pulling on his hair and the other one scratching his back leaving marks he pulled out of nowhere just to flipping you around and re-enter you from behind atsumu still with his rough fast pace hit your g-spot you scream "ah yes! h-hit there again!" you waited for to hit it again but he just stop you sighing said "daddy please hit there again" he smirked and he roughly thrusted back into you hit your g-spot again and again.

He took your hand in his as you screamed "d-daddy I-I'm g-gonna c-cum" he replied "me to" as he grunted and you moaned one more time and as you released both your contents on to each other and the bedsheets. Atsumu pulled out collapsed on the bed he pulled you into a hug embrace you sharing a sweet passionate kiss.

A couple of days later you woke up with morning sickness and got a pregnancy test to realise you pregnant with twins the father being atsumu miya so, you conforted atsumu and told him that you were pregnant with his child but he heard you having twins he looked happy about the news so, after 9 months of pregnancy mode you gave birth two twins one boy and and a girl. The one boy had a your e/c ( for me it's dark/light blue) and atsumu original black hair and for the girl had your h/c ( for me it's dark brown) and atsumu Hazel eyes.

The end
I couldn't think of names for twins so please if you can comment down a names I could use for this story see guys in another story peace out ✌️

Word count: 777