1.5 Cloud Tower

Next day. morning. In the group room. 

Bloom "The sword of Power

Bloom "The sword of Power. Part of the lineal right of the princess of the Sun and the Moon of Solaris. That means it belongs to you."

Stella nodded, amused "Of course it does. I could've told you that myself. The sword ring has been in my family... well... forever!"

I shook my head "but that doesn't tell us why the witches are so eager to have it."

Flora" Well, it is an important and valuable object."

Stella shook her head  "The Trix aren't common criminals. There's got to be something else to it!"

Bloom froze "Uh, excuse me. I must have missed something. Who are the Trix?"

Musa smiled " Oh, well that's the nickname we gave our three favorite witches."

Bloom nodded  "Anyhow, I discovered other very interesting things about your ring in the book that I found at the library... According to the legend, the sword of Solaris was created a long time ago, nobody remembers when. It was sculpted out of a stone, immersed in the Spring of Light, which still flows today, and is only one of the many gifts offered by the Great Sacred Fire."

Stella froze, surprised "Woah! And I thought the history of Solaris was ultra boring!"

We all laughed. 

Tecna "Ah, what's the Sacred Fire exactly?"

Bloom spoke in a deep serious voice, like Griselda "Excellent question, Miss Tecna. Very pleased you asked."

Flora laughed  "Hey, you sound just like Griselda"

We all laughed. 

Bloom looked at the book "Listen to this, the enchanted universe of the Magical Dimension as we know it was created eons ago by the mythical Dragon who sparked the Sacred Fire."

Outside

Flora "Hmm, did the Dragon exist for real or is it simply a mythical symbol?"