1.55 The Tree Of Life

Next day. At Alfea. 

Faragonda " We're ready, Professor Palladium. Let the simulation begin."

Palladium" These holo-virtual projections are drawn from actual memories of fairies."

Faragonda"Now girls, you're about to learn the history about the Hunters of the Black Circle. Their story begins in the human world in a time when the Earth's energy was in the magical hands of fairies. And they would dispense that energy through air, water and fire. But that ended when four men arrived, The Wizards of the Black Circle."

A photo of them appeared. 

Musa" We wanna rematch."

Faragonda " Calm down. You must learn about your enemies before you can defeat them. Their dark magic is almost impossible to defeat. These Wizards created a spell which protected them from the fairies' magic. They would catch fairies and steal their wings and take their powers. One by one, the fairies of Earth were defeated. And with each fairy they destroyed, Ogron and the Wizards of the Black Circle became more powerful."

Bloom "No one could beat them?"

Stella "There must be a way."

Faragonda " Morgana, the Queen of the Earth Fairies, tried that. But even she was defeated. And not even the Major Fairies, the Supreme Guardians of Nature's Forces, could beat the Wizards of the Black Circle. Ogron had won and magic on Earth disappeared."

Bloom "This is horrible! I... I always grew up hearing fairy stories but never anything terrible like this one."

Faragonda "That's because humans soon forgot about us. We became nothing more than storybook figures read about in fairy tales."

Flora asked confused " But without fairies, who protected the Earth from the darkness?"

Faragonda" Nobody, and the human world with no protection slipped into chaos, war, and intolerance."

Stella" If we find those four guys again, we're going to rewrite history and make them part of the past."

Faragonda"The only chance to defeat them is to make humans believe in magic again. But even if that happens, the Wizards will not be easy to beat."