1.81 Sirenix

At Alfea. Dorm room. 

Musa "We got all three Gems but we still don't have Sirenix!""

Stella "And if we don't figure it all out today, we can kiss our fairy powers goodbye."

Bloom "The Sirenix Book"

Sirenix Book "Winx, I commend you. You have passed the tests of Self-Confidence, Empathy and Courage, and won the three Gems. But to complete your quest, you must find the Source of Sirenix. And for that, you must look within yourselves."

Bloom froze "But... I don't understand!"

I groaned out annoyed. 

Stella called out " Hello? Book! Don't holdout on us! We need to know!"

The book disappeared. 

Flora asked confused "Now what?"

Layla " Look like we're headed back to the Magic Archive."

Magic Archive. 

Stella breathed out annoyed  "Urg! We're never gonna find it! Sirenix Box!"

Bloom "You're going to ask your Guardian?"

Stella "She's supposed to be helpful! Guardian of Sirenix, please help!"

Stella's Guardian of Sirenix "What is it that I can do for you, Stella?"

Stella" Please tell us where to find the Source of Sirenix."

Stella's Guardian of Sirenix "To find the Source of Sirenix, you must look inside yourself, Princess Stella."

Stella asked confused " But that's what the Sirenix Book had said! Hm! This is getting annoying!"

Flora" You know guys? I'm really getting worried."

I shot her a look "oh really?"

--

Me "Maybe we can't find the answer because we're looking in the wrong place."

Tecna asked confused " What do you mean?"