1.72 Lovix

In the park. a few days later. 

We were all hanging out with the boys

Sky suddenly picked me up and kissed me. 

I smiled and kissed him. 

Suddenly the wind started to pick up. 

Sky asked confused " What the...?"

Me " It's really cold"

Sky put his arms around me to warm me up. 

Artu started to bark. 

Nebula showed dup "Hello, Winx. I've come here to give you a message, not to fight! It's a message from Morgana! If you don't bring the Wizards of the Black Circle to Morgana, then you'll suffer the revenge of the second Major Fairy, Aurora the Fairy of the North."

Layla "Morgana already made threats. She doesn't scare us."

Nebula "Her scourge has not being unleashed against you, but against the humans' cities."

Tecna asked confused "It's being unleashed?"

Musa "Do you mean it's already started?"

Nebula nodded "That's right! And only you can stop it.The Northern seas have started to freeze! Soon the ice will advance even further... Until the whole planet is covered in one big glacier!"

Bloom "You tell Morgana we already ruined her plans once and we can do it again!"

Nebula growled " Urg! There is no more time to talk! You either deliver the Wizards of the Black Circle or you will doom your beloved planet!"

Then she left. 

Sky " We need to find this Fairy of the North."

I shook my head "No, Sky. You can't. We're the only ones who can stop Aurora."

Musa nodded " Echo's right. We knew we had a great challenge to face."

Bloom "We knew that by protecting the Wizards, we'd incur Morgana's wrath and bring about a whole lot of trouble."