1.52 "It's Over"

A few days later. At Alfea. Faragonda's office. 

Me "you wanted to talk to me?"

Faragonda "i've been watching you for the last couple days and i've noticed something. You've been acting kinda off since you beat Valtor. What's wrong?"

i took a deep breath "i can still feel his presence. He's still there. "

Faragonda "Listen, Echo, none of us wants to hear that he's still here but if you still can feel his presence then that means he's still alive"

I looked at her. 

---

Stella "Are you completely sure it was Valtor ?"

Our boys had gotten attacked on the watch duty this morning. Only Helia was spared. 

Helia nodded "There's no doubt in my mind it was him and he was as strong as he's ever been. He took us down easily. I was the first one he knocked out so I didn't see the whole battle. But when i woke up Valtor told me something. "Your friends are my prisoners and the only reason your not so that you could be my aren boy. go to Alfea and tell those fairies I'll be waiting for them in Andros and make sure you tell them to hurry if they ever want to see their precious boyfriends again.". "

Then he looked down. 

Flora "It's a trap"

Musa " Yeah but we still have to risk it, our boyfriends are in trouble and we have to save them"

I looked at Faragonda. 

Faragonda nodded  " Be very careful girls because Valtor will strike with everything he has to destroy you. Particularly you, Echo."

I let out a deep breath "Well, that's nothing new"

At Andros. In the ship. On the way to the Omega Dimension portal island

Nabu "Sensors aren't detecting any sign of Valtor on the island"

Helia shook  his head "Impossible. Valtor told us he was expecting us on the island"