1.62 Erendor

Next day. morning. At the shop. 

I saw Gingy and Luna play around with the White Circle

Me " You know Stella, I don't think the White Circle was intended to be a pet toy."

Stella nodded, amused  "I know but look how much fun they're having!"

Bloom "So Musa, what do you think of the note Jason Queen wrote you?"

Musa shrugged "I don't know, but I'd like to think he meant what he said. "You have a lovely voice. If you want, I can make you a star! Signed, Jason Queen, music producer." And there's his phone number."

Layla " What if it's just someone's idea of a joke?"

Flora "I think we should be positive about it. Musa's voice is a great gift!"

Tecna "Hear here."

Musa " Well I still don't know what to make of this note."

Stella "Musa, there's only one way to find out the truth..."

Bloom " I know the record company Queen works for, and I think this is a great opportunity. Go for it, Musa, call him!"

she handed Musa the phone. 

Musa nodded " Alright, but wipe those smiles off your faces!"

Then she called him " Hello, Mr. Queen. Hi yes, it's me. Oh well, who? Well, me. Uh... Oh, my name! Musa, the girl you heard singing at the Frutti Music Bar, remember?   An audition? Are you sure Mr. Queen-- I mean, Jason? I will, I mean it's fantastic! Yes of course I have a pin. Everyone always has a pin when they get a call like this."

Bloom handed her a pencil and a pad. 

Musa wrote it down" Yes, yes. I've written it down. See you soon, then. Yes thank you, I look forward to it."

Then she ended the call. 

Me "so?"

Musa " He wants me to do an audition. He says the he loves my voice, I can't believe it!"