1.49 Water Stars

-

I groaned and leaned up on my elbows. 

Sky walked over to me and helped me up. 

I put an arm around him to support myself. 

Suddenly i saw Riven and Ophir fighting each other. 

My jaw dropped "how long was i out for?"

Timmy and Sky pulled them apart. 

Sky grabbed Riven "Riven, Ophir is a good guy."

Riven looked around confused "Hey I thought you were all at the golden kingdom"

Sky nodded "We were. But then we were attacked by the centaur guards from the Red Tower."

Riven" Okay then what about him and Musa?"

Ophir's jaw dropped "What? If anything is...huh? Riven... Oh, um look, nothing's going on with me and Musa."

Musa walked over to Riven. 

She smiled and grabbed his hands. 

I saw his face soften when he realized she was okay. 

Musa" Nice to see you go to bat for me, Riven."

Riven smirked "Really?"

Musa" Yeah. I'm glad you decided to join us."

Riven smiled " Me too."

Layla walked to Ophir "So that surf move on the Morphix board, I can't believe you know that too."

Ophir" Yeah, it's one of my favorite moves. I learned it from a wave wizard from Andros."

Layla" Wave wizards are pretty awesome."

--

Timmy was looking at the second door of the tower " I wonder what this says. It looks like some kind of ancient language."

Bloom" It says "Only magic creatures of noble heart and pure soul may enter"."

Stella" I guess it doesn't find us noble and pure enough."

Musa" Obviously we have to become miniature to get in, I wonder when that's supposed to happen."

Tecna"Faragonda said when the time is right."

Stella""When the time is right"?! What does that mean anyway? When you're old enough to handle it? When you're big enough to be small? I dunno, I think they should just give us some sort of a timetable."

Layla"We could use some fairy dust. Maybe that would get us is."

Bloom" I have an idea. Our fairy dust has anti-darkness properties. So if we sprinkle it on ourselves, we should remove all traces of darkness on our souls."

Stella" What darkness?"

Me "Just because you're the fairy of light, sunshine, doesn't that you don't have a trace of darkness in your soul"

Timmy " Everyone has a dark side to their character: vanity, pride..."

Stella"Oh yeah."

Flora "Well hey, I say it's worth a try."

Tecna "Let's do it."

They used their Fairy dust to shrink.

Tecna "Whoa, feel that?"

Stella nodded "Yeah I think it's working."

Musa "Wow this is so cool!"

Tecna opened the little door"We're in!"