1.26 Relationship Trouble

Next day. morning. In my bedroom.

I was on the phone with Sky "He's incredible. All he did was look into my eyes to know that i was dreaming about my parents. "

He nodded "interesting"

Me "i was dreaming about my parents and with his magic he showed me my family tree. It was an unbelievable feeling and after that, Avalon used another spell - Sky, are you even listening?"

Sky "uhu"

I asked confused "what do you mean with "uhu"?"

Sky sighed.

Me "Sky?"

Sky "you never ask how i am doing. "

I asked worried "why ? are you sick?"

Sky "no, i am fine. but you could at least ask. "

Me "well, you asked me how my day was first, okay? and i answered but i wasn't finished talking. "

Sky "And it would be nice if you'd quit hanging up on me when i call. "

Me "Well, you called me while i was in Avalon's class. Couldn't exactly take my phone out and have a full on conversation with in the middle of class, you know"

Sky "but you always take calls from him, don't you?"

Me "Well, he doesn't go "uhu" when i am talking"

Sky "he must be a true soulmate then. "

Me "shouldn't that be what you should be doing? acting like my damn soulmate? huh?"

Sky mocked "i would never try to get in between you and Avalon, sweetie"

I asked irritated "what's wrong with me trusting him?"

Sky "i don't like that at all, okay? don't you think it's weird that he's only helping you and no one else?"

Me "no, because no one but me is asking him for help, okay?"

Sky "i don't like it, Echo"

I scoffed "you're jealous"

Sky scoffed "no i am not"

I nodded "Do us both a favor and hang up before --"

He just hung up.

I scoffed, shaking my head "Asshole!"

Night. In the group room.

I was sitting on the couch, cuddled into the big fluffy blanket.

Flora walked out of the room and looked at me surprised "Echo"

I shot her a weak smile.

She walked over to me and i moved my legs a little so she could sit down.

Flora "are you still feeling sick?"

Yeah, skipped class today because i wasn't in the mood.

I sighed, shaking my head "I'm not sick, Flora"

Flora "you gonna tell me what's wrong?"

I scoffed, shaking my head amused.

Flora "is it because of the argument you had with Sky this morning"

I looked at her surprised.

Flora nodded "i heard you yelling "

I nodded, droving a hand through my hair "since Avalon arrived in Alfea, Sky's been acting weird. jealous. It's like he doesn't trust me anymore. And - and i have this feeling that he doesn't like me anymore. Every time we talk he's already in a bad mood. How can boys be so egoistic?"