1.59 Believix

A couple days later. At the apartment over the shop. 

Stella walked to us jawning

Me "morning, sunshine"

She sat down next to me "Good morning."

Flora" You woke up just in time."

Bloom" Any longer and there'd be no food left."

Stella looked around, yawning " What a mess! I can't believe we have so much to unpack. Just looking at these boxes... I can't take it!"

Bloom" Well, eat something. You're going to need some energy. Or did you forget? We have things to do."

Stella asked confused "Huh? What kind of things?"

Bloom " Fixing up apartment things! Walls to paint, furniture to move, and windows to wash."

Stella pretended to faint and landed on my lap. 

Layla " The Specialists are coming over later. And we've gotta get this place in shape."

Tecna" They'll be so impressed, they'll be speechless."

Me "Well, I hope they won't be completely speechless. We need to talk. It feels like we've been fighting since they got here. So, this is our chance to straighten things out."

Stella " Well, I have nothing to straighten things out with Brandon. I saw him, and he was kissing that girl. Well, she was kissing him. But it's the same thing. But I'll still help clean up. What better way to spend Saturday than cleaning up with my best friends!"

Tecna smiled " That's the Stella we know and love!"

Stella "And that means bring on a hearty breakfast!"

I looked at Musa "wow, you're really into that fairy book, huh?"

Musa "The Believix section is incredible! To reach the Believix level, Enchantix fairies like us must inspire someone to truly belive in magic."

Flora "Wow, I wonder what you have to do to do that."

Musa " And hey, that's not all. It says here that Believix fairies have greater powers and three sets of wings."

Stela "Day, evening, and sports maybe? Now, that would be nice."

We all chuckled. 

At the shop. 

Stella "Ladies, are we ready?"

Tecna nodded "why don't we just use magic to paint the walls?"

I nodded "she has a point"

Bloom "because it's funnier this way"

I shook my head "not really"