1.91 Dragons

At the great wall of China. 

Stella "So what else does Eldora have to say in her diary of hers?"

I shrugged "It looks like she been just about everywhere in China."

Musa "Well, that's helpful. It's not like China is one of the biggest countries on Earth or anything!"

Stella "True, but following Eldora's path might just reveal a way to lock the Legendarium. And besides, we're getting to see the world!"

Daphne "This wind is intense! Be careful everyone!"

Me " Eldora spent a lot of time on the Great Wall!"

Layla " Then let's go higher and gets a better view! We're so lucky to have a chance to see this Winx!"

Stella " Right. But it's also freezing!"

Tecna "The high altitude makes the air colder!"

Me "Hmm. It says here that Eldora visited the Shrine of the Green Dragon. But it doesn't say where it is."

Daphne "Winx, I think it's time we continue our search on the solid ground. We'll start there! I see a little village right below us!"

In a village. 

Daphne "Last but not least! Maybe people in that restaurant will know where the shrine is"

Lockette " That's a great idea Winx! In the meantime, we'll stay here and keep an eye on the balloon. Some of us aren't going anywhere, anytime soon!"

Bloom "Come on. Let's go see what we can find out about this shrine!"

Inside the restaurant. 

Daphne " Oh, sir! Um hello. Would you happen to know where the shrine-"

Waiter "Please help yourself to a table. I'll be with you in a moment."

Stella sat down "You heard the man!"

Tecna " But Stella, We didn't come in here to eat!"

Stella "I did! Come on, I'm starving. "

We all sat down. 

Stella looked at the menu "Wow, check out the size of this menu! Oh, we need to get one of these. And two of these! I could just eat it all!"

Waiter "Welcome, my guests. What may I get for you today?"

Stella "We'll start with a round of dumplings-"

Daphne" Wait! Excuse me. The green dragon shrine. Do you know where that is? Any ideas?"

Waiter" No. I've never heard of it. But dumplings I can do!"

Stella smiled as the waiter walked away. 

Bloom looked at the book "Eldora keeps mentioning a Lu Wei. Maybe he has something to do with the dragon shrine!"

Flora " Good thinking, Bloom! Luckily lunch will give us the energy we need for this search! Mmm!"

The waiter walked to us " Steamed dumplings for the young ladies!"

We all started to eat them. 

Stella started to yawn "tired "

Suddenly everything went black. 

---

I woke up when heard heard Cara's voice. 

Then i looked around "what happened?"