1.70 Diana

At the pet shop. 

Roxy sighed "It's all my fault. What? What did I do?"

I shook my head "You couldn't have known, Roxy. It's not your fault."

Roxy "Morgana, she's the woman who appeared in my dreams. But, she was so different, so kind, I just can't believe she's a Vengeance Fairy."

Me "She manipulated you"

Musa walked in "Hey, what are all those long faces for? I have great news! I just got off the phone with Jason Queen."

Stella " Wow, what a scoop."

Musa " You are so funny. He was at the Frutti Music Bar the other night and he saw our performance"

Flora grimaced "Oh no, how embarrassing!"

Musa " Are you kidding? He thought we great and wants to hire us! An all-girl band, isn't it awesome?!"

Bloom chuckled "Rock and roll, girls!"

Stella "Smell that, girls? It's the sweet smell of success.  Oh, I'm gonna be a star!"

Musa"Don't get ahead of yourself, Stella. Jason only wants us to play in a new band competition he's organizing."

Roxy " Really? Then the Frutti Music Bar could host the competition. "

Tecna " Winning won't be easy. Our band isn't bad but except for Musa. We're all just amateur musicians."

Roxy " Are you kidding? You were great last time. And the crowd loves you. Hey, why don't you perform at the Frutti Music Bar tonight?"

Musa " It would be a great practice for the competition."

At the Frutti Music Bar.

Nabu handed me my smoothie

I smiled "thank you"

Nabu "so how are the guitar lessons from Andy?"

Me "He's a good teacher and very gentle"

I shot Sky a wink. 

Sky's face dropped "I don't know why, but I get the feeling this rock band thing only brings trouble."

Me "Well, thank god i am not a part of that band then, huh?"

Sky didn't look happy. 

Nabu "I think you're a little paranoid, Sky. If Andy and the guys wanna help the girls I think that's great."

Brandon nodded and walked up to us " Yep. Echo and Andy seem to be getting very close."

I warned "Brandon"