1.100 Musa's voice

At the classroom. 

Faragonda " I'm afraid we have bad news, everyone."

Griffin " Our apologies for interrupting your History of Magic class, but this can't wait."

Me "what is going on?"

Faragonda "The Oppositus Source for Gifted Wizards. Cloud Tower has completely absorbed its magic source."

Layla " With that kind of power, you just know that they're going to try something on Alfea College next."

Me "Right. But where can we find the magic to protect our school from an invisible and apparently mobile change?"

At Alfea's hidden music room. 

Musa " Winx, I proudly present Alfea's own Music Cafe!"

I nodded impressed. 

Musa "It's the perfect cafe for live music. The acoustics are top-notch, and there are plenty of instruments."

Stella "Congratulations, Musa, you've got yourself the perfect cafe waiter."

Suddenly a little man showed up. 

Stella "Wait! Who is that?"

The man "Rumpelstiltskin is who I am. But I am not here for the band, I'm here for the source of that melody. Ah, now, where could that voice be?"

Musa "Hey, stay away from me!"

Bloom"Ugh! This must be the work of the Trix. Winx, transform! Magic Winx, Bloomix!"

 Winx, transform! Magic Winx, Bloomix!"

We tried to catch him but it was impossible. 

Me "he's immune to the spells"

He was after Musa. 

Me " He wants Musa's voice!"

Riven and Sky showed up. 

Riven yelled "Musa!"

Musa gasped. Riven threw the boomerang at Rumpelstiltskin. The boomerang threw back at him.

Musa" Riven! What are you looking at?"

Rumpelstiltskin jumped on Musa. He used his bottle to steal her voice.

I gasped "musa!"

Rumpelstiltskin"Lost your voice and cannot speak? Looks like my job here is complete!"

He vanished. 

Musa tried to talk but she couldn't.

Bloom sighed "Musa, we will get to the bottom of this."

Musa was crying silently. 

Layla "There goes our plan to protect Alfea."

Riven "I couldn't even protect her. I'm out of here."

He stormed off. 

Bloom " Winx, I've got a strong inclination that Rumpelstiltskin went into the Legendarium World. I say we follow him."

Me " I'm sorry, Musa but without your voice, you can't transform. Stay here. We'll be back for you. Magic Winx, Mythix!"

 Magic Winx, Mythix!"

At the Clearing of Rumpelstiltskin. 

Flora "The garden has such extreme levels of magic energy."

Stella "Maybe it's some kind of magic museum."

Layla " My guess is he's hiding in there."

Rumpelstiltskin" No, no, that's not right! I'm down here, out of sight. You have found my home, I can see. But around here, you must tread carefully. Now, what brings you to my forest abode?"

Me " That! You've got Musa's voice and we want it back!"

He laughed "I'm afraid it's not that easy. Nothing I have can be taken for free."

Stella " Seriously, what is with all this rhyming?"

Layla " We don't have time for games. Just give as Musa's voice back."

Rumpelstiltskin " Find me something rare as the voice of your friend. And I promise you, she will speak once again."

Bloom" Winx, we can't let him get away! Mythic Fire!"

We attacked him but he avoided all attacks. 

Stella " Didn't we already discover that's he's resistant to our spells?"

Layla "Yes, but now we've got something better. Our Mythix powers"

Rumpelstiltskin" Little fairy, try to catch me! Follow me, through those trees! *growls* Watch where you stand on my land!"

Suddenly Layla got thrown back. 

Tecna "Just what I suspected. The place is surrounded by magical traps."

Me "oh crap"

The guy was running around like crazy. 

Me " This place has seriously tight security."

Rumpelstiltskin" Catch me if you can, I'm the Rumpelstiltskin man!"

Bloom" Oh, we can't take this much longer."

Rumpelstiltskin" Over here, Bloom, but watch out for the boom!"

Bloom attacked him. 

Rumpelstiltskin" Oh, silly fairy, did you think you could trap me?"

He started to laugh like crazy.