1.56 Earth

A few days later. In Gardenia. In a loft. 

So we all had moved in with Mike and Vanessa

So we all had moved in with Mike and Vanessa. The girls had gotten a job at a stuffed animals shop but something went wrong and they brought the cute little stuffed animals to life. Each one of us got their own special pet. mine was a little wolf who i named Luna. now were were in a empty loft because Bloom had the great idea to open a pet shop to get rid of the pets. 

Loft Seller" The loft is very big. And I'm sure the apartment on the upper floor will be more to your liking. What do you think?"

Vanessa nodded "It's really nice."

Musa looked out of the window "And what a wonderful view!"

Layla "It's huge, it's awesome!"

Flora" Thanks Vanessa. It means a lot to us."

Bloom" We'll pay back every cent you gave us, promise."

Vanessa" Now try to focus on the job ahead. There's a lot of work to do."

Layla "I can't wait to start!"

---

We had cleaned the place and set up all our equipment and stuff. 

Bloom gave us a little tour "We'll give the pets to anyone who'll love them. We'll also sell you all you need for your animal's care. So let's go over our duties. Stella will take care of the pets' appearance, with shampoos, blow-drying, and setting. And of course, the clothing line that she has designed herself. Flora will be in charge of the pet's health, diet, and well-being. Layla will be in charge of getting them in top physical shape. The pets will learn to dance and sing, although not with words, thanks to the musical talents of Musa. Tecna will be in charge of our website which will feature a virtual shop window and updates on the shop and pet adoptions. Finally, Echo and i'll welcome the clients into the shop, inform them of our services, and book appointments."

Flora looked out the window " The shop's drawing some attention, but people just don't seem interested."

People were looking inside but kept walking. 

Tecna" Wait 'till they get a closer look at our fairy pets. That will change their minds."

Musa" I hope so. Humans find it so hard to believe in magic."

Bloom" I bet we draw quite a few people at the opening. And not 'cause of magic."

Stella" But through the power of advertising. "

A girl with a dog kneeled down outside the window. 

Luna walked to the window. 

The girl put her hand on the glass, smiling. 

Stella stormed over there and closed the curtains "Sorry, but we're not ready for the big reveal just yet."

I asked confused "i thought we needed clients?"

Suddenly we got hit by a magical wave. 

Everyone froze. 

Stella looked around " What was that?"

Tecna" A sound wave. Less intense, less violent. But I'm sure it's the same sensation we experienced during the battle of Alfea."

Bloom's eyes widened "Ogron's wizards are here?"

We walked out of the building. 

Musa "There's no one here, but I can still feel that energy. Oh, but it's getting weaker by the minute."

Bloom nodded " I know, I'm sensing it too, Musa. Let's go. Kiko, you look after the pets 'till we get back."

Stella" C'mon girls. The Winx Club are back in business!"

Me "Enchantix!"

Bloom " Let's split up

Bloom " Let's split up. We'll find them faster."

At the highway. 

Bloom "Wait, Echo! I sense something."

I nodded, looking around "The trail's strong and it's right below us."

Bloom" Hmm. Yeah, the problem is, where? The trail is getting weaker. Go towards the main bridge."

I looked down and saw a guy that looked like Anagan "yo, Bloom"

Bloom " It's them! Follow me!"

We flew down to them. 

The guys looked at us, confused.

I looked at Bloom "it's not them"

A guy asked us " Are you girls shooting a movie?"

I faked a smiled "We're so sorry, we thought you were someone else. We made a mistake."

Bloom" A terrible mistake. Aw, the trail's vanished!"

At the Love and Pet.

Bloom "guess, that's it, girls"

Musa " If Ogron and his wizards were here, we let them get away."

Flora" We sure aren't very lucky."

water slipped out from beneath the door. 

Layla "You can say that again."

Stella"This just hasn't been our day. Look!"

We looked inside. 

The whole place was covered in bubble water. 

Musa shook her head " What a mess!"

Flora breathed out exhausted "Girls, I've got a feeling, we're putting in some overtime tonight."

Stella breathed out annoyed as she leaned against me "I knew Earth was going to be tough, but not this tough"