1.25 Professor Avalon

A few days later. Morning. At Alfea. in the hall. 

Stella complained "they never give us enough food around here, I'm still hungry"

Tecna looked at her phone "hey, now this is interesting. listen to this girls, apparently the count of Nostradamus predicted new babylons renaissance by observing the planet constellations"

Diggit "There's an easy explanation for that. The rotation velocity of one planet didn't match its chromatic spectrum -"

Stella groaned out annoyed "oh come on, Tecna, i'm starving, i can't even concentrate on wat you are saying "

Tecna shoved her plate over to Stella "here, you can have it."

Stella's eyes widened, happily and she reached for the apple.

She went to pick it up but she reached right through it. 

She froze "huh?"

She touched the holograph and suddenly three more apples appeared. 

Stella "okay, if this is a joke i am not appreciating it"

Amaryl "look at the bright side, Stella, at least you don't have to starve anymore"

Stella growled "funny. Tecna, are you doing this?"

Tecna wasn't even playing attention.

Wizgiz showed up "Relax, Stella. you have been the subject of an experiment. the apples fool the eyes of the fairy of light. "

The apples disappeared. 

Wizgiz "enjoy your breakfast, students "

Then he walked away. 

Stella sighed "this is the worst day ever, my hair is all frizzy. breakfast just disappeared. and we have got seven hours of class ahead of us. nothing can cheer me up now"

Suddenly flowers appeared in front of us. 

 I smiled and picked it up. 

Avalon walked in "good morning"