1.48 The Red Tower

A few days later. in the woods. 

Stella created small portals around me

I sighed "All right, I can handle this."

Then i attacked the portals and they closed. 

Musa "Okay, let's see if you can handle this now. Sound Cage!"

She created a cage of rings that trapped me. 

I struggled to break free. 

Flora "Wow, it's working!"

I broke free and breathed out relieved.

The other girls turned back normal. 

Musa breathed out exhausted "I need a break. I used up all my power on this one."

Caramel flew to us shocked "My oh my! What's going on here? Why are you fighting?!"

Stella "Don't worry Caramel, we're not really fighting."

I nodded " Yeah, since Valtor and I both get our power from the Dragon Fire, we figured if we can find a way to beat my power, we can use it to beat his and so that's what we're trying to do. Flora, your turn."

Flora "Okay, here goes. Sorry, sweetie."

I smirked. 

--

We were all sitting in a circle. 

Tecna opened a book"This book relates the story of how the magical universe came to be. In the beginning when the great Dragon Fire was born, an opposite force was also created. This force was contained in Water Stars and these were the..."

Amore"Uh, Tecna, hang on a second. I thought Water Stars didn't exist anymore."

Tecna" In this dimension, they don't. That's true."

Bloom" Where do they exist, then?"

Tecna"Well, because they're naturally opposed to one another, the Dragon Fire and the Water Stars couldn't exist in the same dimension without causing an absolute chaos. Something had to be done to restore the balance. And so the Ancient Wizards came together to collect the Water Stars and seal them off from our dimension."

Me " Do we know where they are?"

Tecna nodded " Yes, they're in the Golden Kingdom."

Musa "Okay, where's that?"

Tecna "The portal to the Golden Kingdom lies at the base of the Red Tower."

Chatta" Yikes! That's in the Veil Mist Forest beyond the Barrier Mountains. That's a dangerous place!"

On the Red Fountain Ship.