1.67 "Celebrities"

A few days later. At the Shop. 

Musa looked into the mirror " Do you think shorter hair would suit me? Or maybe a different hairstyle?"

Stella "Are you kidding? Hair is the most effective weapon of seduction a girl can have."

Tecna " Oh really? And I thought it was the brain!"

Stella "Well, maybe it is, but the hair is definitely noticed first."

Musa "Maybe Jason likes short hair, then he might notice me more and not just for my voice."

Stella asked confused "Jason Queen, the record producer? Guess he made a strong impression, huh?"

Me "Don't you think you are moving a bit too fast, Musa? Jason is nice and everything but you hardly even know him".

Musa sighed, nodding "You're right, Echo, but I wanna start looking ahead. Riven's a part of my past."

I looked down. 

Bloom turned to Rocy " Don't worry. You will get used to it, trust me."

Roxy asked confused "Get used to it? I mean..."

Bloom " I am talking about your powers. At first it was hard for me, too. Knowing that I was a fairy scared me almost as much as thinking about my future."

Roxy " I can't even imagine how my future's gonna be like."

Musa "Hey, Roxy! What's wrong? C'mon! You can talk to us."

Roxy "Thanks guys. It's just that I always thought that my future would be here, in Gardenia.  But now, well, I know that I have some special powers, and that's great but I also know that these powers might take me far, far away from here. Away from the only home that I've ever known."

Bloom " know you can do it. The important thing is to never give in to fear."

Roxy "I know I am the Fairy of Animals, Bloom. But..."

Bloom gave her a soft smile "Aren't you happy? This is your destiny!"

Suddenly the laptop rang and Faragonda popped up on the screen.