1.101 Riven's Leaving

Rumpelstiltskin "The voice of a fairy is just so fine, luckily, now it's mine."

Layla "Come on! There's no way Rumpelstiltskin can stand up to our convergence power."

We attacked him together but it didn't work. 

Rumplestiltskin" Silly, silly fairies, why can't you see? Hop! Try as you might, you will never beat me."

Flora " Our magic doesn't work at all."

Layla " We haven't lost yet to one of the Trix's monsters. We're not about to start now."

Rumpelstiltskin" The Trix and I do not work as one. I'm in it alone and make my own fun."

Bloom" In that case, maybe we could reason with him!"

Rumpelstiltskin" Now you're drumming to the beat in my head! Let's strike a deal and put this thing to bed."

Flora " Bloom, I don't think this is a good idea".

Layla " How do we know he's not just going to trick us again?"

Me "We don't have much of a choice."

Rumpelstiltskin chuckled "You poor little girls. Just trying to help a friend. Don't you worry, I'll give you what you need, and that will be the end. but then again, this voice is quite valuable I'd say. I will need something from you before I give it away."

Me "but you little ugly piece of -"

Flora stopped me " If that is the way to save Musa, then I say that is what we will do."

Rumpelstiltskin " Right-o! Follow me. I need something special, something magic, something rare. Like the ones in my collection that you see over there."

Bloom "Hmm...I know what we can give him. But if we do, what are our chances?"

Rumpelstiltskin " Oh, I'm sure you have something you are willing to give away. Something you can get me within the next day."

Tecna "We don't have anything as rare as these relics."

Stella "Well, except for the Legendarium Key."

I yelled "Stella!"

Rumpelstiltskin"Yes, yes, yes! Your idea is perfect I must say. The Legendarium Key is what you must hand in my way!"

Layla "What?"

Rumpelstiltskin "Hmm? Well? Perhaps it is too special to give it to little old me, and I hope you don't disagree. But if that is the case, I will accept nothing but the key."

Eldora appeared "Consider what is most important to you, and do what you know is right."

Then she disappeared. 

Rumpelstiltskin " Do you have a decision to set this straight? I've given up on trying to wait."

Bloom " I'm sorry, we need more time to think about it."

Rumpelstiltskin " But time is so precious to me and to you. The hours count down are but a few."

Tecna "If this is going to be a fair transaction, we need a more quantifiable time to deliberate."

Rumpelstiltskin sighed "Right, fine. Whatever she just said. Ugh. But wait too long, and I will keep the voice instead. Now, don't dilly or dally!"

At Alfea. Courtyard. 

 I sighed "i am so sorry, Musa"

Musa looked down in tears before running away. 

Flora "We've got to get Musa's voice back."

Tecna " Without her magical music, there's no way Alfea can stand up to the Trix and Cloud Tower."

Me "but what's more important is, this club is nothing without Musa"

Layla "we need the Legendarium Key to lock Selina's evil book for good."

Tecna " That's a valid point as well. I know for sure that Musa wouldn't want to put the entire Magic Dimension in danger."

Stella "Maybe you guys haven't realized, but we don't even know where Cloud Tower is. We have no way of getting into the Legendarium, so that key is pretty much useless."

Bloom " It's not an easy decision. For now, let's go find Musa and cheer her up. Maybe we can get a sense of where she stands in all of this."

Night. in the dorm room. 

Musa had managed to protect Alfea with music even though she didn't have a voice. 

Rumpelstiltskin " Am I interrupting?"

Me "What are you doing here?"

Rumpelstiltskin" I'm afraid you've reached the end of the line. Give me the key or the voice is mine."

Eldora showed up"Great news! The new Alfea Anthem is climbing the charts! There's already a remix. Now, as for your dilemma here... Girls, remember what's most important to you."

Then she disappeared. 

Rumpelstiltskin" Listen to this lady who seems so smart. What is the answer deep in your heart?"

Layla "Musa risked everything to fight with us, even without her voice."

Flora " Because she's our friend."

I sighed "And that's what friends do, help each other in times of need."

Then i handed him the key. 

Rumpelstiltskin" Well, there you have it, my job here is done. I will give you the voice and then, toodle-oo, I must run."

Then he disappeared. 

Outside

We rushed over to Musa and Riven who were at the gate. 

She had her voice back. 

Bloom " You got your voice back! It worked!"

Stella "Come on, Musa, everyone's waiting for you! We've got celebrating to do!"

Sky "Riven, you coming?"

Riven gave us a sad look "Sorry, guys, not this time."

I asked confused "Riven, where are you going?"

Riven " I've got some work to do. And I've got to do it on my own."

Stella froze "Wait, did I miss something? You're leaving, like, for good?"

sky nodded " Good luck, Riven. We're here for you."

I nodded "And we always will be."

Riven nodded " I'll see you guys. Goodbye, Musa."

Then he walked out.