1.20 Layla

Four days later. in the group room. night. 

Flora sighed " Relax, Echo. I know it's been four days. But she'll wake up soon, I'm sure."

Stella breathed out annoyed " All right, if we're gonna stay up with her all night, let's talk about important stuff. You think she got a boyfriend?"

I shot her a look "Are you serious?"

Musa asked amused "Wouldn't you rather talk about Brandon's girlfriend?"

Stella snapped " And who is Brandon's girlfriend?"

Tecna answered amused "You are, Stella. Remember?"

They all started to laugh. 

Tecna looked at her phone " The sun will be up in exactly twelve minutes."

Flora sighed "Oh, no, none of us has slept a wink. How will we stay awake tomorrow?"

Tecna "You mean today."

Stella shook her head " Don't worry. Let's just sleep in. It's the first week of school. Classes are optional."

Musa nodded "Yeah, sure, Stella. Great way to start the year."

Stella grabbed my hand "Fine, fine. Bedtime, ladies. Enough talk about boys."

Then we walked into our bedroom. 

Next day. morning.in the infirmary. 

Flora "she's waking up"

I looked at the girl that was lying on the bed. 

The girl woke up shocked "oh, no"

Then she looked at her hands "what? four days? it's been four days?"

She stood up "Piff, Piff! Where's Piff!?"

Then she sat back down and fell asleep. 

Musa "She's nuts. She looks at the palm of her hands to find out which day this is."