1.41 Attack on Alfea

A couple days later. At Alfea. in the hallway. 

Me " How are you doing?"

Stella " Mega stressed. We still haven't heard anything from Brandon, you know? It's upsetting. We left him on Erakylon having to fight all those guards."

Layla "Don't worry Stella. I'm sure that Sky will take good care of him."

Musa "Hey, Flora, can you whip up some herbal remedy? Something that'll cheer us up and chill us out?"

I smirked. 

Flora smiled "Leave it to me!"

In Bloom and Flora's bedroom. 

Flora made us all tea. 

Flora " Ready!"

Tecna" You have nothing to feel guilty about, you two. You did everything you could. You broke the spell that was on Sky..."

I shook my head "Listen, we don't know that, Tecna. There's no way we can be sure it worked."

Layla" Well, we can't go back there until we know that everything is settled."

Musa " Yeah, and after our last visit, we're bound to be on the "Do not admit" list with the Erakylon royal guard."

Tecna "Well... If I'm able to get any news, you'll be the first to know."

Flora" Listen, I'm absolutely sure that everything will be just fine. And now, bottoms up Echo."

Morning. Outside. Courtyard.

A storm was forming over Alfea. 

Griselda looked at us "Don't worry girls. The magic barrier doesn't just stop dark spells, it keeps the rain out, too."

The rain started pouring. It was dark magic rain and it was attacking the barrier. 

Faragonda" I knew this was no ordinary storm."

The witches of Cloud Tower were floating over the barrier, attacking it. 

Tecna "the students of Cloud Tower"

Flora asked confused "Why are they attacking us? I thought we were all friends now."

The barrier started to break. 

A cloud appeared from the clouds. 

Suddenly i saw Faragonda fighting Valtor at the South Tower. 

Me "They are fighting"

Stella "Well, it's about time someone took that guy out!"

Valtor teleported them away.