1.65 The White Circle

At the loft. a couple days later. 

I walked over to Layla and sat down next to her " What's wrong, Layla? You look worried."

Layla sighed "I was thinking about Nabu. He wants to have a talk, he sounded so serious. I've never seen him like this before."

Stella "So will you ever stop talking about Nabu? Or is that something I just have to live with forever?"

Me "Stella, aren't you happy she's happy?"

Tecna asked amused "are you jealous?"

Stella shook her head "Oh no, i am pissed that Mitzi doesn't leave Brandon alone and i could turn him to ashes sometimes"

I smiled at her. 

Night. At the Frutti Music Bar. 

I walked over to Sky and hugged him "hey, handsome"

Sky smirked "hey pretty girl"

His smirk dropped when he looked at the ring on my finger "What- what's that on your finger?"

Me " Oh, don't worry. It's just a magic circle containing the powers of fairies. It's too dangerous for Roxy, so I'm wearing it."

Sky scoffed "you're gonna have to try better than that, Echo"

I raised an eyebrow.

Flora walked to me with Helia "Sky, Echo is telling the truth. That magic ring is legit"

Helia " And we're gonna have to help them protect it."

Musa "I'm just glad we managed to convince people to believe in us today!"

Layla and Nabu walked in. 

Stella " Am I wrong, or did someone have something special to tell us?"

Layla smiled "Well, Nabu and i are engaged "

My jaw dropped.

We hugged Layla.

I smiled "Oh my god! I am so happy for you"

Sky chuckled "Well, congratulations, Mr. Smooth!"

Stella " Tecna, you have to lend me your palmtop. One cellphone is not nearly enough to spread the news all over the Magic Dimension."

--

Sky walked over to me "Echo, listen about earlier-"

I shook my head "nh nh.."

Then i held up my ring finger to show him the ring with a knowing look before walking away to sit down next to Brandon. 

Sky was pretty pissed but i couldn't care less. 

Next day. morning. at the shop.