1.50 Weakening Valtor

At Alfea. Couple days later. In the courtyard. 

Me "the stars are gonna help us beat Valtor"

Tecna "The energy of the Water Stars is the exact opposite of the Dragon Fire"

Musa nodded "yeah, that's the reason they were kept a the Red Tower. to prevent the energies from collapsing and eliminate each other"

Me "both energies are powerful nature forces. They aren't bad nor good. "

Tecna "we only have to figure out how to set that energy free"

Layla "Looks like we've got out work cut out for us"

At the lab. 

We were looking at the water stars. 

Flora "okay, what is the origin of their powers?"

Stella "magic, of course"

Flora shot her a look. 

Tecna "maybe we can put them under our combined magic to see how they'd react"

Musa "but what if we get a negative reaction?"

Stella "you mean an explosion?"

I shook my head, amused "I think Faragonda will definitely throw you out if you blow up the lab again, Stella"

She chuckled. 

Layla "i could trap them in a Morphix ball while you focus your magic on them"

I shook my head "no, Layla, that's no a good idea. Maybe we should try another way. I was thinking.... Valtor was created a spark of the Dragon Fire, maybe there's a way we neutralize his powers with the water stars "

Musa "but Echo, if that's true then that goes for you and Bloom too. your powers come from the Dragon Fire"

Bloom nodded "we know, and we've talked about this"

Me "but there isn't much of a choice for us"

Tecna nodded "even if it minds you two could permanently lose your powers?"

Bloom and i nodded. 

Flora nodded "okay. Then we should all focus. Maybe we can communicate with them"

Night. Magix.