1.44 Echo's Enchantix

At Cloud Tower. A couple days later. morning. 

I walked up the front door of the Cloud Tower

In Valtor's office.

I looked at the books in the shelves. 

Then i heard someone walking in. 

Valtor "Echo, I didn't except to see you here"

I shook my head, turning to him "please, drop the surprise act, Valtor. you knew I was here the second I set foot on the property. "

Valtor nodded "What do you want?"

I shook my head "I am not here looking for a fight"

Valtor nodded "I know"

Then he walked over to his desk and leaned against it "but still, I am curious, why are you here... in the lion's cave?"

Me "Because you sent me a message. "

Valtor eyed me "you could have said no, yet you came. "

I nodded. 

Valtor "but sending a message wouldn't have been necessary since you would've come either way. because you need something from me"

I sat down on the chair in front of him "I just lost my friend. she sacrificed herself to close an uncontrollable portal that you opened"

Valtor "I am sorry for your loss. "

I shook my head, scoffing  "no, you're not "

Valtor "I told you once that I am only taking back what's rightful mine, Echo, but if people – "

I shook my head, angry  "no, don't you dare call Tecna collateral demage"

He didn't say anything. 

Me "she was my friend - a friend who died as hero. Now, why did you want to see me?"

Valtor "because I want to convince you to fight for me...not against me "

I scoffed, shaking my head "wow... wow...no"