1.93 Eldora

In Gardenia. At the forest of Flowers.  a week later.

I looked around and saw the girls there "hi?"

The girls ran to me and hugged me "Echo"

I smiled and hugged them back.

Me "Stella, i guys me being here was your doing?"

Stella smirked "yes"

Bloom "we found Eldora"

My eyes widened "okay, good, let's go"

Bloom grabbed my hand and pulled me to her "you okay?"

I looked at her nodded "yes"

Bloom "are you sure?"

I nodded. 

Bloom "you didn't answer any of Sky's messages or calls. Call him. he's worried"

I nodded "okay"

Stella "Let's go"

We walked up the house.

The door opened and a woman walked out. 

Bloom "Hello, you must be Eldora."

The lady looked at us surprised. 

Bloom " It's me, Bloom."

Eldora "Hm, I most certainly am Eldora. But you... Bloom-Bloom-Bloom... reminds me of the flower."

Then she pinched Bloom's nose. 

Bloom grimaced. 

Eldora "Oh, Bloom, it's you! Why didn't you say so?"

We walked in. 

Eldora "Welcome, welcome, welcome. Ah! Come in, girls. I'd like for you to meet my azaleas, oh, and the best part - my begonias."

Flora "What's that wonderful aroma?"

Eldora "I made my special lenugia tea just for you."

She offered us the tea " You just going to love it! It's simply divine, like nothing you've ever tasted before."

We sniffed the tea. 

Eldora "What's the matter, ah, do you need sugar?"

Stella "Oh, no, it just smells so interesting. What's that over there, Eldora?"

Eldora "Oh, ha-ha, you like my magi-flower cactus. She was in my home for quite some time now. Oh, however, she can be a bit prickly at times.  Oh, you should see her in summer months. Oh, look at that! The bonsai woke up! Now let's get to why you really here, shall we?"

Bloom "Fairy godmother, do you remember my friend that I played with here in your garden?"

Eldora "Oh, please, dear, just call me Eldora. Oh, I believe you're referring to Selina."

She nodded. 

Eldora " Oh, I'm afraid a lot have changed since you two played together, Bloom.  sensed in both of you a strong magical potential. But with Selina, I knew that she could benefit from extra guidance along the way. So, I decided to become her fairy godmother. And take her under my wing. I started by teaching her small spells at first. And then, oh-ho, we progressed into much bigger ones."

Bloom "It sounds like Selina was learning to be a good fairy."

Me "so what happened?"

Eldora sighed "I was the keeper of Alexandria Library. I brought Selina there and showed her the Legendarium. Though I only heard about its power, but never had I tried to use it until that very day. Discovering how dangerous Legendarium really was, I travelled all over the world..."

Me "...Looking for way to lock it."

Eldora " Yes, but once I returned from my search things took a turn for the worse. I felt a change in her. She was not the fairy she used to be. An evil power was lurking deep inside her. One night in the light of a full moon, Selina declared her loyalty to Acheron. And with that she stole the Legendarium and fled from the Forest of Flowers.And now I am afraid that Selina is trying to free him."

Bloom "Well then, we have to stop her before it's too late!"

Layla " Something tells me that even the Trix don't know the whole story."

I shook my head "of course not. They want to stay in charge. If Selina tells them the truth they will do everything to prevent themselves from losing the control. Remember what happen to Darkhar? or Valtor?"

Bloom " But Eldora, were you able to discover anything about locking the Legendarium?"

Eldora "Well, there was a..."

There was a noise from outside. 

Me "oh hell no!"

We rushed out. 

the Trix were there. 

Me "are you guys bored or something?"

Specters started to attack us. 

I groaned out annoyed " I'm so over the Legendarium."

Bloom "The legends keep getting more and more dangerous."

Eldora "Well I was hoping for another cup of tea. But you don't leave me any other choice. Well there's more than one story about this sacred space. Once upon a time, in the Forest of Flowers, Lenugias grew in abundance. These magical flowers protected all of the forest's inhabitants!"

The Lenugia spirits were summoned and eliminated the specters.

i looked around "They're gone"

Icy "Who would have thought she had it in her?! Let's get out of here."

The Trix left. 

Bloom "Eldora! Thank you, Fairy Godmother"

Eldora nodded " Of course dear. After all, I feel a bit responsible for what happened."

Flora nodded " It's not your fault that Selina chose evil over good."

Stella " And besides, you've got us now to help!"

Eldora "Well, that is a delightful thought!"

Bloom "Together, I know we can stop the Trix and Selina. Eldora, you were about to tell me something about the Legendarium."

Eldora " Yes! But first we need to find somewhere else to gather tonight now that the Trix have found my cottage. It's no longer safe."

Then she spelled away her house for safekeeping.

Eldora " Oh, maybe we could sleep inside an old tree!"

Bloom " I have a better idea. Let's go to my house."