1.69 Morgana

A couple days later. at the shop.

Faragonda "you should be worried about the fairies of Earth

Faragonda "you should be worried about the fairies of Earth. This is a crucial point in your journey and you have to have the power to see it through."

Tecna " This is what the book of fairies says. Tir Nan Og Island is a small island off the coast of Ireland, but it doesn't appear on any map."

Faragonda nodded " Exactly. And on that island, you'll find the gate to reach Morgana, Queen of the Earth Fairies realm."

Bloom "But then, that means that the Earth fairies have been imprisoned by the Wizards."

Musa " In their own realm."

Faragonda" That is what the White Circle revealed to you."

Flora gasped out " That's terrible! Ogron and his Wizards defeated them and then rob them with their magic powers."

Roxy "All of this, this has to end."

Faragonda nodded  " Yes, Roxy. And your magic will be fundamental in the success of the mission. Take the White Circle, it will lead you fairies' realm. "

Roxy "But last time, the White Circle used me to get revenge on the Wizards."

Faragonda" But your powers have grown and so has your self-confidence. You'll be able to control the circle's power now, without being overwhelmed by it. Do you feel it, Roxy?"

Roxy nodded and i handed her the white circle " Yes, I feel it's my destiny!"

Faragonda" Concentrate on the circle then. I need to bring together my powers with yours to get you on that island."

Bloom "Just a second. "

Then she turned to Kiko "Kiko! I'm putting you in charge of the pets. You're the oldest. Do you think you can manage it on your own?"

Kiko nodded and saluted. 

Bloom "Just promise me you won't get into any trouble. I trust you, Kiko."

Kiko nodded. 

Faragonda" Concentrate on the White Circle, Roxy, and join your thoughts in the vision of Tir Nan Og Island."

On Tir Nan Og. 

Flora looked around "It's beautiful!"

We walked down the beach. 

Bloom "Let's do some research. Maybe the book of fairies can help us. "

She looked through the book "Hmm, under Tir Nan Og, there's only drawing."

Tecna "My web search didn't come up with anything, either. Let me see that drawing. Oh, yes! Look, the fairies' realm must be in those three mountains."