1.31 Vacation

A few days later. Faragonda's office. 

Faragonda "Well, my dear Winx, it hasn't been easy for any of us lately

Faragonda "Well, my dear Winx, it hasn't been easy for any of us lately. "

Stella "biggest understatement i've ever heard"

I nudged her. 

Faragonda "As you know Lord Darkar already has three parts of the Codex. If he gets his hands on the fourth part he will become unstoppable. "

Flora sighed "That's terrible"

Stella mocked her " "that's terrible". Then do something about it!"

Musa snapped "all you do is talk!"

Stella snapped back "as if you ever were capable of hurting the Trix"

Faragonda "as long as you are fighting each other you won't be any help in the fight against Lord Darkar. Facing the current situation i have no other choice than to change the ways. "

Me "what have you planned for us?"

Faragonda "a vacation. "

We all gasped surprised. 

Tecna "i don't think this is the right moment for a vacation"

Faragonda "it's quite the opposite. you girls need some free days off. "

Then she snapped her fingers and a screen appeared in front of us "The Wildlands are separated in three parts.  Up in the mountain range is a beautiful ski area. in the savanna are located multiple different kind of plants and different kinds of animals. "

Flora "it does look beautiful"

Faragonda "you will leave for Adquistes today. There you'll buy yourself food and clothes"

Stella cheered "shopping!"

Layla shook her head, irritated "are you kidding me? is that the only think you can think of?"

Stella snapped "don't pretend you don't like that idea!"

Faragonda "please, stop fighting. relax on the trip. it will strengthen your bond"

Flora "what about all the classes we're gonna miss?"

Faragonda shook her head "don't worry about it. you should know that the magic in the Wildlands is really low"

Bloom asked shocked "no magic?"

Flora "and if anything happens? what do we do then?"

Faragonda shrugged "figure it out. but to be sure i've invited some of the Specialists to join you"

Stella cheered "yes!"

Faragonda "but take it down a notch with the boys, okay? you're dismissed "

In the hallway.