1.88 Blomix

A few days later. At the gym. 

We were all working out since the girls had lost their powers. 

Sky, Helia, Nex and Helia showed up. 

I smiled and waked over to Sky "Hello, my love"

Sky smiled and gave me a kiss on my forehead "hey, firecracker, how are you doing?"

I nodded "good"

Bloom "are you here to train with us?"

Nex "The Trix magic is beyond extreme. We here to help."

Faragonda" You must be careful, You will be fighting without your powers."

Stella" No sweat. We got this!"

Layla " I make sure everyone is prepared, Miss Faragonda. Plus Echo still has her Dragon Flame."

Faragonda shook her head "Don't forget, pieces of Echo's Dragon Flames are all in you and special acts of courage will grant you the Bloomix Powers."

I nodded. 

Faragonda "Keep on training. Meanwhile, Daphne is researching on the Treants."

--

Daphne rushed un with Thoren "Hey, guys! We've figured out how to control the treants!  Flora, we'll need some of your potions"

Flora nodded. 

Alfea Courtyard. 

Me "Okay, is everyone ready for this? Here's the plan, Specialists, you and I will attack Cloud Tower"

Thoren " But what about us?"

Me "You will free Linphea College with the Winx."

Musa " Ah, Rewind. How are we supposed to do that?""

Flora showed up with the potions" Easy. With my potions."

The girls put their potions in the back. 

Me " To the owl, Timmy will take you to Linphea."

Layla looked around "Wait! Is this everybody?"

Nex showed up " No, I'm in!"

Roy growled. 

I held back a smirk before transforming. 

At Linphea College. 

The boys and i were at the Cloud tower while the girls took care of the other creatures. 

Suddenly Cloud Tower's defense system attacked us and i moved out of the way. 

Sky "They were expecting us!"